There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I fully expect this game to be controlled by the refs. It's up to us to fight against that. IDC what anyone says the NFL favors the Chiefs. Call me bitter, but I have never felt that more than with KC Queefs.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Not really looking forward to this game.

I am. Bring on the Chiefs! Let's see if the Niners can build off of their good win at Seattle.

After the most recent loss to the Chiefs, let's see how this team responds to the challenge of playing good football in all three phases vs. this team. They do that, which I strongly believe they can with their talent, and I very much like the Niners' chances in this game.
This is a game we should win at home. We were the better team and played better in both of the super bowls. Vegas always thinks so as well which is why we are favored 1.5 points even without our best player (McCaffrey)
Mental Block Game, Must Win.
We will win this game and we won't look back
Even on IR Greenlaw still finds a way to get fined, idiot
[ Edited by ninerjok on Oct 12, 2024 at 3:39 PM ]
49ers could have a lot of players on field who don't have Swifty Queefs dancing around RENT FREE in their heads. That's a good thing.

If we're lucky, Sorenson and ST coach play out of their minds and Shanny (finally) outsmarts teh Walrus
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Even on IR Greenlaw still finds a way to get fined, idiot

He's fined for what? I haven't heard anything about this.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He pushed a cards guy on sideline
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He pushed a cards guy on sideline

Tre McBride, Dre trying to punk Tre
[ Edited by ninerjok on Oct 12, 2024 at 5:44 PM ]

Go 49ers!
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
IOL vs Chris Jones and Mahomes vs our secondary

Puni will help limit Jones' impact. As for our secondary, Mooney will be back. Just have to find a way to get Yiadom off the 53 :)

Please cut this guy now. Think we would have better chance to stop team w 10 guys than this guy out there
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Due to George Odom and DeVondre Campbell still on the 49ers roster. The NFL decided to just go ahead and give the Chiefs the Win.

The NFL apologizes to the Chiefs organization for the inconvenience for flying out to California.
Chiefs - 13
49ers - 44
As bad as I want us to win this, we would have to play a super clean game and Mahomes would have to have a terrible day. I just don't see it happening.

Mason won't be 100%. Our guys can't beat man. Kelce will absolute destroy Campbell. Chris Jones will annihilate Brendel and McKivitz. They like to move him all around the line. If Mustapha isn't good to go, and even if he is, we will get torched deep by Worthy. Yiadom will blow a coverage and Mahomes ain't gonna miss it.

Expecting something like a 34-20 loss.
Share 49ersWebzone