LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 304 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
We have Brandon Staley on staff and he knows how to beat KC, so that's a feather in our cap.
this an interesting wrinkle that nobody is really talking about.
Originally posted by BP13:

I will take any wrinkle I can against these guys. Maybe we have a chance?? or is it going to be taking us out to the shed day? Lol. At first, I was certain that we lose..as the week has gone on..I would say it's moved up to about 50/50? We can't lose against them forever, right? Gotta win it for Ricky
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 19, 2024 at 9:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Montana:

I will take any wrinkle I can against these guys. Maybe we have a chance?? or is it going to be taking us out to the shed day? Lol. At first, I was certain that we lose..as the week has gone on..I would say it's moved up to about 50/50? We can't lose against them forever, right? Gotta win it for Ricky

I think we are due to beat them. I agree with 50/50. I love those odds. I don't see KC as some juggernaut, I saw the SB as a close game that could have gone either way. Our injuries are concerning, but if we have a good gameplan, and limit mistakes, and win the turnover battle, I see no reason why we can't beat these fools.
I think we are due to beat them. I agree with 50/50. I love those odds. I don't see KC as some juggernaut, I saw the SB as a close game that could have gone either way. Our injuries are concerning, but if we have a good gameplan, and limit mistakes, and win the turnover battle, I see no reason why we can't beat these fools.

Warner wants that DPOY I think, hopefully, smacks him around a good bit
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Can't wait to see all those SB highlights tomorrow when we got our asses handed to us. Will be nice to reflect on two choke jobs in the highest of stages
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DrEll:
Can't wait to see all those SB highlights tomorrow when we got our asses handed to us. Will be nice to reflect on two choke jobs in the highest of stages

oh yah.

Do you even like the 49ers?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

If any Zoner essentially proves that theyre not a fan based on trends with their posts they should be banned
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Yes. That's why I'm not looking forward to the broadcast tomorrow reminding us about those 2 SB losses by playing the highlight reels. You know it's gonna happen at least a dozen times during the game…

Or anything at all in life? Lol

Yes. That's why I'm not looking forward to the broadcast tomorrow reminding us about those 2 SB losses by playing the highlight reels. You know it's gonna happen at least a dozen times during the game…

How can you be a fan when you make guarantees all the time, pre and mid-game that the 49ers are going to lose the game. Dopamine addiction to all the attention you attract with your trolling?
Lenoir revenge game hit part two?

Score 30 + we have a 50/50 shot. Score less and it's an L. Leave any time on the clock at the end of a one score game and it's an L. Playing behind by one score and less than 4 min on the clock and it's an L. Our real shot is to blow them out. Can we do that? Maybe…. But unlikely. Need early turnovers and touchdowns. Field goals don't do it… we are not a team built to win close games…
Man this is going to be a dog fight game that will come down the final few minutes. I really hope we can pull it out but the odds of beating mahommes in close games is almost never. Only time I can think of it happening is Brady beating him. Lol
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Score 30 + we have a 50/50 shot. Score less and it's an L. Leave any time on the clock at the end of a one score game and it's an L. Playing behind by one score and less than 4 min on the clock and it's an L. Our real shot is to blow them out. Can we do that? Maybe…. But unlikely. Need early turnovers and touchdowns. Field goals don't do it… we are not a team built to win close games…

We got turnovers in the Super Bowl and literally just went 3 and out. So depressing. lol

the chiefs defense is the incredible and our offense hasn't been the same, so I don't feel great about this game. Which sucks, I'm usually really optimistic we can beat them.

hopefully the players feel a hell of a lot better than us fans do. At least the super bowls were close.
Share 49ersWebzone