LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Score 30 + we have a 50/50 shot. Score less and it's an L. Leave any time on the clock at the end of a one score game and it's an L. Playing behind by one score and less than 4 min on the clock and it's an L. Our real shot is to blow them out. Can we do that? Maybe…. But unlikely. Need early turnovers and touchdowns. Field goals don't do it… we are not a team built to win close games…

We got turnovers in the Super Bowl and literally just went 3 and out. So depressing. lol

the chiefs defense is the incredible and our offense hasn't been the same, so I don't feel great about this game. Which sucks, I'm usually really optimistic we can beat them.

hopefully the players feel a hell of a lot better than us fans do. At least the super bowls were close.

Hope is all we can do. The one good thing is kc is struggling just as bad as us in the red zone we shall see.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Can't wait to see all those SB highlights tomorrow when we got our asses handed to us. Will be nice to reflect on two choke jobs in the highest of stages

Do you even like the 49ers?
Hate everything 49ers is the new way of being a fan
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Score 30 + we have a 50/50 shot. Score less and it's an L. Leave any time on the clock at the end of a one score game and it's an L. Playing behind by one score and less than 4 min on the clock and it's an L. Our real shot is to blow them out. Can we do that? Maybe…. But unlikely. Need early turnovers and touchdowns. Field goals don't do it… we are not a team built to win close games…

Chiefs haven't put up 30 points in 15 games including the playoffs. So I am not sure why we would have a 50/50 shot if we did. They have a very mediocre offense, so I don't see them putting up 30. If we could somehow manage to put up 30 when no team has in a while, we should win that game. Chiefs are in and win a lot of close games because they Have the best defense in football, a great coach and a clutch QB. That translates well in those situations. I know with the Chiefs current streak that they just seem unbeatable but I promise people they are not. Chances are based on how Chief games go that it will be another close game, that we will have to try execute better then them down the stretch. if the Chiefs were impossible to stop in that situation, they would be blowing way more teams out and doing way better throughout the entire game, not just when they have to have it. Maybe I am completely wrong about this but I think they are a great team but not as great as their winning streak would suggest.
28 SF
27 KC ? Lol

It will be 27-21 KC then Ricky gets one during the last seconds? And the extra point by, whomever our kicker is lol, is good. Then Levi's erupts in celebration? One can dream lol.
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 19, 2024 at 12:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
28 SF
27 KC ? Lol

It will be 27-21 KC then Ricky gets one during the last seconds? And the extra point by, whomever our kicker is lol, is good. Then Levi's erupts in celebration? One can dream lol.

Maybe we have a moment like we did against Favre. He and Green Bay owned us for years.

Ricky with the game winning catch. Greg "copycat" Papa steals another radio call and screams "PEARSALL! PEARSALL! PEARSALL! HE CAUGHT IT! HE CAUGHT IT!"
Originally posted by Montana:
28 SF
27 KC ? Lol

I'd much prefer a 42-10 beating. Lmao if I'm dreaming - that's what I'm dreaming about.
Some say we could be sellers if we were to lose next 2 games.

But that still would not make sense with our best player McCaffrey coming back after bye and with us still at least tied for division lead.

If McCaffrey was playing, then yes that would make sense.

You can never underestimate the best player on your team. He can make or break any team in any sport with his absence.
You can beat Any defense, and we've certainly got plenty of tape on Spags. Kyle has had several extra days to counter him. I'm betting he's put in some new wrinkles, perhaps occasionally even using a new WR they ain't never seen. Yeah, I'm betting on SF.
So we didn't elevate any DT, but we have injury prone Davis and then a slew of other guys not at 100% in Elliott, Collins, and Givens.

This sounds like a bad idea.

I feel like you are better off using a CB at safety in an emergency, than a DE at DT.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I'd much prefer a 42-10 beating. Lmao if I'm dreaming - that's what I'm dreaming about.

My dream is better lol..Ricky gets it and they all carry him in celebration, champagne popping everywhere in the locker room. Fans wiping tears in the stands and across the country. After party with drunk Kyle and his white pimp suit. Slow motion replays all week.

Go 49ers!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BOI49er:
You can beat Any defense, and we've certainly got plenty of tape on Spags. Kyle has had several extra days to counter him. I'm betting he's put in some new wrinkles, perhaps occasionally even using a new WR they ain't never seen. Yeah, I'm betting on SF.

Hmmmm....you don't say...
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I don't know about anyone else....but I'm preparing for a loss and if we do get a W, I will be shocked. If we can get into the bye at .500, I'm still feeling pretty good. SEA goes to ATL and then BUF goes to their house for their next 2 games....I think those will be 2 losses.
[ Edited by Baldie on Oct 19, 2024 at 5:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'd say the CBs are tied or even KC has the edge.

Kelce is showing his age. Kittle is the better receiver at this point and he will always be the better blocker. TE = SF

Yeah Kelce took a big step back last year. This year he is really bad. He is worn down. KC had so many deep post season runs too.

lol where in my post did I even mention Kelce/Kittle or TE position... im so kunfused lol..
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol where in my post did I even mention Kelce/Kittle or TE position... im so kunfused lol..

I was adding to the overall assessment to balance the scale. I agree with your assessment of the CB's.
Share 49ersWebzone