LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol where in my post did I even mention Kelce/Kittle or TE position... im so kunfused lol..

I was adding to the overall assessment to balance the scale. I agree with your assessment of the CB's.

oh ok lol...

just a quick preview of the game tomorrow.

This is my favorite one yet lol
We're winnig this one mofos!!!!
49'ers should win tomorrow. We have always been better than the Chiefs. Mahomes is super overrated.
Why does it take the team so long to change out players that aren't cutting it. Last year it was Oliver. This year it is Campbell. If #59 plays, he will be targeted by Andy Reid all game long!
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:
49'ers should win tomorrow. We have always been better than the Chiefs. Mahomes is super overrated.

Overrated yet he has 3 rings. And the niners haven't been better than them or else they wouldn't be 0-4 against them.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Overrated yet he has 3 rings. And the niners haven't been better than them or else they wouldn't be 0-4 against them.

Thats not how football or sports works. By that logic, The raiders beat the chiefs last year therefore the raiders were the better team in 2024.

You can say team X was better this year but ended up losing to an inferior team because any given Sunday
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:

Dude you can't say whatever you want about Mahomes but overrated shouldn't be one of those things.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

This is my favorite one yet lol

Pretty much like actually watching the games. That's very realistic.

phenomenal primer for tomorrow's game by someone who knows what he's talking about.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
WTF Evan Anderson not elevated!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Don't worry Campbell will be starting, as usual.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Don't worry Campbell will be starting, as usual.

Chiefs 6.6 yards/carry
Share 49ersWebzone