LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:
49'ers should win tomorrow. We have always been better than the Chiefs. Mahomes is super overrated.

f**k Mahomes!!
Had a dream that the Niners won by 4. Game winning TD by Jauan. He's inactive today so yeah lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Had a dream that the Niners won by 4. Game winning TD by Ricky!

FIFY 😎
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:
49'ers should win tomorrow. We have always been better than the Chiefs. Mahomes is super overrated.

f**k Mahomes!!

f**k Mahomes!!!

But he's not overrated, at least that's what Bill Vinovich said.
I think this is a get-right game for KC and they figure out their offense and get rolling rest of season. We have been, in the last couple years, good for that for some reason. And give we can't stop anyone on third and long it's perfect for them.

😝 get ready for it
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

😝 get ready for it

Wont even be surprised
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'm already prepared for the L so I won't be disappointed later
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
I think this is a get-right game for KC and they figure out their offense and get rolling rest of season. We have been, in the last couple years, good for that for some reason. And give we can't stop anyone on third and long it's perfect for them.

Yep. We may be a launchpad for the Chiefs for the rest of the season. Conversely though if we give them a brutal beatdown this could be the turning point for ours. Win today and next week vs Dallas. Get CMC back after the bye with Greenlaw in the bull pen. A lot could change today. About to find out…
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
At 3-4 they can still make a run to 7-10

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Montana:

f**k Mahomes!!

f**k Mahomes!!!

Yeah, the best QB In the league Is not overrated, but f**k Mahomes and the Chiefs.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Deebo:
At 3-4 they can still make a run to 7-10

Even if we lose today and beat DAL next week, we are still .500. I think Seattle has 2 losses coming up
Originally posted by Kolohe:
f**k Mahomes!!!

I think he is a bit overrated, he isn't the great and mighty "lord" of football.

Let's smack these mfs!

Guessing if he loses..he will b***h at whine at Brock like he did Allen

So classy

Lol that would be the jealousy talking. He is the reason KC is as good as they are. He's one of the best QBs to ever play and at the pace he is on he will surpass Brady.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol that would be the jealousy talking. He is the reason KC is as good as they are. He's one of the best QBs to ever play and at the pace he is on he will surpass Brady.

Share 49ersWebzone