LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 282 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Deebo:
At 3-4 they can still make a run to 7-10

Funny thing is, if three of the remaining wins are the divisional matchups, that might be enough lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol that would be the jealousy talking. He is the reason KC is as good as they are. He's one of the best QBs to ever play and at the pace he is on he will surpass Brady.

Mahomes gets far too much "help" to be considered the best anything. We don't see any straight up results.

17 Ints called back by defensive penalty the last couple seasons? Holding every down (as bad as that Legion of Boom holding receivers every down).

Just give me straight up football, no manipulation.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Lol that would be the jealousy talking. He is the reason KC is as good as they are. He's one of the best QBs to ever play and at the pace he is on he will surpass Brady.

Mahomes gets far too much "help" to be considered the best anything. We don't see any straight up results.

17 Ints called back by defensive penalty the last couple seasons? Holding every down (as bad as that Legion of Boom holding receivers every down).

That's right I forgot it was the Mahomes tuck rule not Brady.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Just want to get through this game without injuries. Kyle will need serious luck to ever beat this Reid/Mahommes combo. He's not good enough and still doesn't have a good enough qb. He's passed over HOF and future HOF qb's.It is what it is. Might be quite a while before we sniff another sb.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Had a dream that the Niners won by 4. Game winning TD by Jauan. He's inactive today so yeah lol
Here's to Ricky being Jauan for Halloween today and grabbing some 3rd down conversions.
Les Gooo!!!
I want to believe we can beat this team, but I cant till I see it. It has been a decade since we won against them. They just hold some voodoo magic over us. We have found a way to loose every time we play them, from blowouts to leads that vanish. Hoping today will be different but not expecting it.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I want to believe we can beat this team, but I cant till I see it. It has been a decade since we won against them. They just hold some voodoo magic over us. We have found a way to loose every time we play them, from blowouts to leads that vanish. Hoping today will be different but not expecting it.

Yeah, I'm already expecting a L. Preparation for not being really disappointed after the game.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jds_49ers:

voodoo magic = Kyle Shanahan
Season starts now

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Is Malik Mustapha playing?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
So our kicker is Carlson whom is prone to missing Xtra points? And we're happing to be playing KC when every point attempt is going to matter
Let's beat these cucks!
Time to stand up and expose these Kansas chumps.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
about 1 hour away
Share 49ersWebzone