There are 243 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Reid vs Sorensen is the biggest mismatch of the century
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
IOL vs Chris Jones and Mahomes vs our secondary

Puni will help limit Jones' impact. As for our secondary, Mooney will be back. Just have to find a way to get Yiadom off the 53 :)

Please cut this guy now. Think we would have better chance to stop team w 10 guys than this guy out there

Yiadom hasn't been near as bad as you're making him out to be.
We would need to have a mistake free game for us to have a chance of winning this one.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
We would need to have a mistake free game for us to have a chance of winning this one.

When was the last time this team played mistake-free? The 2020 divisional game against Minnesota? The NFCCG against GB that same year?

It's been a long time.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

If Sorensen finds a way to limit Reid's offense, will he then get some credibility??..
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_FANS enjoy losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl with a lead. While they continue to rid this guy. Like he's the best coach in NFL history. Better than Walsh and Belichick.

Stop trolling.

I'm surprised he's not a Chargers fan yet.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Reid is probably watching our film and laughing at how much we rely on Devondre Campbell in coverage.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hopper:

Reid is probably watching our film and laughing at how much we rely on Devondre Campbell in coverage.

Very sad.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Kelce is licking his chops.

Especially after what he did to Oren Burks. Campbell is even slower in coverage.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_FANS enjoy losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl with a lead. While they continue to rid this guy. Like he's the best coach in NFL history. Better than Walsh and Belichick.

Stop trolling.

I'm surprised he's not a Chargers fan yet.
He was a huge Herbert fan and used let us know how much we screwed up and how Herbert was a future HOF, wins and throws TDs lol

SD flip flops so much
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He was a huge Herbert fan and used let us know how much we screwed up and how Herbert was a future HOF, wins and throws TDs lol

SD flip flops so much

Hard to talk about him throwing TDs when effective passing is a foreign concept to Herbert's OC.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I fully expect this game to be controlled by the refs. It's up to us to fight against that. IDC what anyone says the NFL favors the Chiefs. Call me bitter, but I have never felt that more than with KC Queefs.

Lmao KC needs ZERO help beating this s**tty team. Reid is going to absolutely destroy this DC.
We are due.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
If Sorensen finds a way to limit Reid's offense, will he then get some credibility??..

I think so but the chances of that happening though? I am expecting a total ass whipping.
Share 49ersWebzone