There are 236 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Chiefs own us, 28-24 chiefs
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Lol, do you mean we will lose by 28-24 points? This game will not end in a 4 point difference 🤣
Originally posted by Patton:

Lol, do you mean we will lose by 28-24 points? This game will not end in a 4 point difference 🤣

Niners will win. They will win handedly. 31-17 Niners
35-21 KC
27-16 kc wins. KYLE is owned again by Andy and friends. Kelce will have his breakout game.. lots of Swift shots cheering, refs will play a big role and assist kc with phantom calls against us while allowing kc to get away with murder. Script was written a long time ago. I hate playing them. A victory would be a healing experience but we all know it's not going to happen.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
27-16 kc wins. KYLE is owned again by Andy and friends. Kelce will have his breakout game.. lots of Swift shots cheering, refs will play a big role and assist kc with phantom calls against us while allowing kc to get away with murder. Script was written a long time ago. I hate playing them. A victory would be a healing experience but we all know it's not going to happen.

Agree. We should make NFL history and have Kyle and John forfeit so we have an extra week to heal for the Cowboys. I see your reverse psychology and raise you one.

Why even show up? We should just rest all of our starters.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Holy s**t the 49ers have a chance at winning this one, Alex Kemp is the referee for this game. 49ers have a good record when he refs the game. BUT!!!! He ref the last game vs KC in 2022.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Why even show up? We should just rest all of our starters.

What in the world are you talking about?? Most of our starters have already been resting with their various injuries 🤣

We lead the league in rested players when you take acct of injuries.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
If Sorensen finds a way to limit Reid's offense, will he then get some credibility??..

I think so but the chances of that happening though? I am expecting a total ass whipping.

I'm expecting the score to be 28-17-KC.

The Bears would beat this team right now. This game will be over by the 2nd.

KC
I'll go the opposite of all you sad sacks and say 49ers 34 - Chiefs 21.
Reading this thread i question why I come here when all I get is a bunch of depressed fans saying we will get our stool pushed in.
Packers clowning the Cardinals right now showing how weak the 49ers are this year.

35-10 Chiefs by ritual sodomy.

49ers don't have it this year, the window has closed.
Nope not gonna do it. I will never bet against my 49ers. Even if the odds are stacked against us. 49ers 31-27 ~ Bleed
Share 49ersWebzone