LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 136 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go 49ers!
AZ lost. 49'ers in first place by themselves
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Get ready for an ass raping of your lifetime…
[ Edited by DrEll on Oct 13, 2024 at 1:12 PM ]
KC cuKCs unite!!!!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
27-16 kc wins. KYLE is owned again by Andy and friends. Kelce will have his breakout game.. lots of Swift shots cheering, refs will play a big role and assist kc with phantom calls against us while allowing kc to get away with murder. Script was written a long time ago. I hate playing them. A victory would be a healing experience but we all know it's not going to happen.

Healing experience ? From what ? Kyle the clown cost us 2 Super Bowls against them. We should have won both. We could beat them 55-10 and it still wouldn't erase that we have two losses on the biggest of stages vs them. Although I fully expect the Shanahan clan to fully express redemption if we do eek out a victory
This will be a good game to see exactly where this team really is.

If we get destroyed, then we know this team is not doing anything this year and has issues even beating bad teams.

If we lose but look good, then maybe we can squeak into the playoffs and make some noise, but we would probably be an underdog in every game.

If we win, then maybe we finally turned the corner this year and can be a top tier team fighting for a championship.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers!

We got this
24-20 49ers win. many webzoners cry themselves to sleep after the niner's big win.
[ Edited by BP13 on Oct 13, 2024 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by DrEll:
Get ready for an ass raping of your lifetime…
Originally posted by BP13:
24-20 49ers win. many webzoners cry themselves to sleep after the niner's big win.

They gonna be soo pissed

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
27-16 kc wins. KYLE is owned again by Andy and friends. Kelce will have his breakout game.. lots of Swift shots cheering, refs will play a big role and assist kc with phantom calls against us while allowing kc to get away with murder. Script was written a long time ago. I hate playing them. A victory would be a healing experience but we all know it's not going to happen.

Healing experience ? From what ? Kyle the clown cost us 2 Super Bowls against them. We should have won both. We could beat them 55-10 and it still wouldn't erase that we have two losses on the biggest of stages vs them. Although I fully expect the Shanahan clan to fully express redemption if we do eek out a victory

I get it. Believe me, I get it but handing them their first loss would be a nice feeling. if the niners are still favored to win I will make some scratch out of it. Easy money.. there is not a chance the niners win. No way. KC coaches look forward to showing up Kyle and invent new ways to torture him. He is all messed up in the head over it. That explains why his coaching gets worse after each encounter.
Tackling will make or break this game for the Niners.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Tackling will make or break this game for the Niners.

Agree. If they don't get this cleaned up it's going to break their season
plot twist, the refs will make a call for us to win this game late, for them to make it up giving the chiefs a call for when they beat us again in the super bowl and Goodell will call it a master piece.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 13, 2024 at 6:13 PM ]
fwiw I'd rather lose to them in the regular season then beat them in SB
Share 49ersWebzone