LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 128 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
fwiw I'd rather lose to them in the regular season then beat them in SB

the problem is we can't even beat them in the regular season, let alone when it matters with the refs on their side.
Over/Under on the amount of holding penalties the Chiefs get. I have the line at .5

I am taking the under.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Over/Under on the amount of holding penalties the Chiefs get. I have the line at .5

I am taking the under.

Zero. They will hold. But no penalties.
It's very obvious the NFL wants a 3-peat. It will probably be an undefeated one at that.

I predict 3 Mahomes picks that get called back by the refs.
Yeah I'm sure they have secret meetings off the grid in places not found on gps, and words only, no writing or recording to catch them later on how they can get the Chiefs to three-peat and what calls on the 9ers will help get it done.

The ref stuff becomes annoying. Play clean and it will even out. Yeah I know a missed call in AZ.
I predict zero defensive holding calls on the Chiefs.
They will allow Swifty Queefs' olinemen to bear hug Bosa numerous times, the d!*k in @$$ move
How this game goes might set the tone for the rest of the season.
Gameplan for them to put Chris Jones in any spot along the front. They caught us off guard with this before.

Be prepared for Spags to blitz on every single 3rd down.

Exotic blitzes have confused even the wise Purdy. (See: Minnesota)
Such a weak mentality all the refs / league stuff.

I expect Bosa to get mugged even more with the refs turning a blind eye at the whole debacle
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Tackling will make or break this game for the Niners.

Agree. If they don't get this cleaned up it's going to break their season

Yep. What get's me is that this has crept in to their play and increased over the this year and last. It seems to mirror the Special teams debacle. That all points to coaching and depth/poor drafting.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Due to George Odom and DeVondre Campbell still on the 49ers roster. The NFL decided to just go ahead and give the Chiefs the Win.

The NFL apologizes to the Chiefs organization for the inconvenience for flying out to California.

LOL!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Gameplan for them to put Chris Jones in any spot along the front. They caught us off guard with this before.

If nothing else we better be prepared for that.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

If nothing else we better be prepared for that.

You would hope that we would be. I hope Kyle has game planned for using some screens and draw plays to counter the blitz and pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone