LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 158 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When is Dre getting back. And CMC? We need those guys so so badly
Originally posted by Silky:

No timeline for either. I doubt we see either one before the bye week and maybe not until the last month of the season.
Originally posted by joeknows:
Such a weak mentality all the refs / league stuff.

It's a sure bet that fans will be complaining about the refs after the game. Even if the Niners win they'll be crying.
Hey 49er fans congratulations on being in first! We helped you guys out. I hate KC so I am hoping you guys beat them.
I see we're a 1 point favorite. We've got the better team, but we don't have better coaching. Kyle is an awfully good play designer, but Andy can go toe to toe with Kyle on plays, and he is a far better overall team coach, and he certainly has a better defensive coordinator, and he certainly has the head to head record lately. We better get our $hit together.
At least it's a home game?
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Hey 49er fans congratulations on being in first! We helped you guys out. I hate KC so I am hoping you guys beat them.

Lol
No your not.
After 6 weeks we only have 2 teams that are unbeaten. Of the two the Vikings look better than the Chiefs. KC hasn't been dominating on offense. They've been winning with defense, timely plays by Mahomes and some lucky breaks. The Niners are good enough to beat them but the question is can they get past the mental part of losing to these guys.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Lol
No your not.

Yes we are. We don't hate you guys honestly.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BOI49er:
I see we're a 1 point favorite. We've got the better team, but we don't have better coaching. Kyle is an awfully good play designer, but Andy can go toe to toe with Kyle on plays, and he is a far better overall team coach, and he certainly has a better defensive coordinator, and he certainly has the head to head record lately. We better get our $hit together.

KC has the better defense and DC. But as far as offense, nah f**k that, the 49ers offense is far better than KC's especially with all the social media exposing their O and how the refs help them out all the time. 49ers offense is #2 overall right now and KC with all the f**kin holding they do is at #11.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Oct 14, 2024 at 7:37 AM ]

Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Lol
No your not.

Yes we are. We don't hate you guys honestly.

Both lies. You'd be stupid to want us to beat KC and we know you hate us like we hate Seaclucks. Here are a few recent examples why:

[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 14, 2024 at 7:45 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Both lies. You'd be stupid to want us to beat KC and we know you hate us like we hate Seaclucks. Here are a few recent examples why:

Those losses hurt I will admit. Last year stung.
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Good stuff
I know Kyle likes a balanced offense but the Chiefs are hard to run against. With Mason's shoulder a question it will be even harder to run against them so Purdy may need to throw more. Somehow they'll need to keep Jones out of the backfield and the receivers will need to step up their game.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Silky:

No timeline for either. I doubt we see either one before the bye week and maybe not until the last month of the season.

thats what I am thinking as well.
Share 49ersWebzone