LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 127 users in the forums

49ers sign safety Adrian Amos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How's his special teams coverage??
Originally posted by miked1978:
He'll hopefully take Odom's place in the secondary soon.
Unfortunately Odum has been our best Safety this season
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by miked1978:
He'll hopefully take Odom's place in the secondary soon.
Unfortunately Odum has been our best Safety this season

According to PFF sure. But let's be real he shouldn't be on the field playing defense. He got ran past by DK and got bailed out by a flag
WASTE
Better than Odom. At least.
Originally posted by 9moon:
WASTE

Amos is over the hill, but he's a good veteran presence who can fill in if needed.
Didn't know he was still in the league
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by asu49ers:

Don't know but Odom's is outstanding at that.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
We need Jaquiski Tartt's speed and versatility back.

I don't blame him for bailing on the league. Safties are under paid for the stress they put on their bodies. 6mill... 7mill? Fuuuuck that!

I'm blown at how depressed the safety market is. Would love a guy that could just eliminate the deep threats and general big plays for us. Hoping we take a true free safety for the modern NFL early next year.

I hope he's been staying in football shape and ready to ball
Wasn't he in that commercial with Jerry and Emmitt? He took it one step further. Good god. Teams are getting better and we are shopping at the old folks home. Super.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by asu49ers:

Don't know but Odom's is outstanding at that.

Agreed. Hopefully Odom just stays there and do what he does best. Amos could take his spot on D
For who? For what?
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Wasn't he in that commercial with Jerry and Emmitt? He took it one step further. Good god. Teams are getting better and we are shopping at the old folks home. Super.

He's 3 yrs younger than our starting S last yr in Gipson.

I don't understand the hate with this move? They've got youth all over that safety position. Why not bring in a vet who's played some good ball in the NFL?

Who's getting better? You're complaining about age and the guys that got trade today are just as old.
Share 49ersWebzone