LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 220 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
New article, my updated 53-man roster, PS, + mock draft, https://49erscap.com/index.php/2022/04/16/my-way-way-too-early-2022-49ers-projected-roster-with-my-updated-mock-draft-4-0/

I love your first 3 picks in your mock draft. Nice work AB
Originally posted by elguapo:
New article, my updated 53-man roster, PS, + mock draft, https://49erscap.com/index.php/2022/04/16/my-way-way-too-early-2022-49ers-projected-roster-with-my-updated-mock-draft-4-0/

Thanks my friend,
Willis might be the odd man out at DE
Originally posted by elguapo:

Thanks my friend,

You bet brother keep up the great work we appreciate you and all the work you do
Kemoko Turay's 1-year deal is worth $1.7M, $1.6M base($1M fully GTD), & $100K workout bonus.

Have the 49ers with just $655,546 under.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Could be right, especially if they draft a young EDGE, also with Hyder's deal guaranteeing him $750K, and now Turay has $1M GTD, Willis with no GTD money.
Could be right, especially if they draft a young EDGE, also with Hyder's deal guaranteeing him $750K, and now Turay has $1M GTD, Willis with no GTD money.

He's worth keeping around for his special teams up play.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

Actually, I'd say Ebukam is on notice. Hyder had a better year in '20, and Turay was parity to Ebukam in 2021. If Samson is moved, that's ~$6M in cap savings?
$655,546 as of April 21st, 2022.

Suddenly it's 2003 all over again.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
$655,546 as of April 21st, 2022.

Suddenly it's 2003 all over again.

LOL.

AB, Mack retires and there is $5M more cap? Trying to interpret your website. Is that right?
Originally posted by kirkscrafford:
AB, Mack retires and there is $5M more cap? Trying to interpret your website. Is that right?

Depends on when he were to retire, if before June 1, they'd save, after top 51 rule, $3.38M, if after June 1 they'd save $4.605M.
Ab is it possible that you could take out top 10 contracts and tell how many our front loaded versus back loaded? thanks
Ab is it possible that you could take out top 10 contracts and tell how many our front loaded versus back loaded? thanks

Like the top 10 contracts with more years on it than 1? And look at which are more front loaded? And front loaded as in, cash, cap?
So with rookie camp next week who's getting restructured so we can sign our draft picks?
Share 49ersWebzone