LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 233 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After the Spence elevation, the 49ers have $6,870,439 in cap room, I don't expect them to make a trade, especially with injuries that can and will happen, need cap room to fill those via FAs, I can see extensions, Moseley could reduce his salary, use difference as signing bonus proration, Ala Greenlaw.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Kareem hunt trade 🤷‍♂️

No, highly doubt it, he wants to be paid like a true #1 RB, we won't and shouldn't pay any RB that kind of money.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Taybor Pepper extension.

I'd be cool with a Pepper extension LOL
Question: Do Pro Bowl Bonuses still happen like they used too? And if so what happens now that the Pro bowl is dead?
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Question: Do Pro Bowl Bonuses still happen like they used too? And if so what happens now that the Pro bowl is dead?

I would think so, they likely will still do pro bowl voting, so they should remain, incentives that is.
Money was cleared for the Jimmy G extension.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Lol, 😂 😝 🤣

I can't laugh to hard, I got freaking COVID
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

I love JG and all, but please no, I pray to god Trey recovers, and the injury isn't as bad as it was first made out to be.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Lol, 😂 😝 🤣

Son of a b***h…..I hope you get better soon. We need to all better for our usual destruction of the Rams with a bunch of our backups playing

Originally posted by elguapo:
Lol, 😂 😝 🤣

Son of a b***h…..I hope you get better soon. We need to all better for our usual destruction of the Rams with a bunch of our backups playing

Thanks Guapo, I'll be good, just kicking my ass right now, headache after headache, nausea, etc.....
My latest article, my weekly look at the 49ers 2022 salary cap, plus look at 2023.

https://49erscap.com/index.php/2022/09/29/an-updated-look-at-the-49ers-2022-salary-cap-situation-with-week-4-right-around-the-corner/
We need an Emanuel Sanders type trade as this team needs a more dynamic WR3.
Originally posted by bigpete50:
We need an Emanuel Sanders type trade as this team needs a more dynamic WR3.

I think it's too early to talk about trades, need to let the guys we have play, so far Jauan & McCloud have been good in the pass game(whatever it is we have pass game wise), plus they have about $6.7M, they'd need to choose someone cheap, can't go after a Kenny Golladay who is overrated anyway, not worth the money.
I think it's too early to talk about trades, need to let the guys we have play, so far Jauan & McCloud have been good in the pass game(whatever it is we have pass game wise), plus they have about $6.7M, they'd need to choose someone cheap, can't go after a Kenny Golladay who is overrated anyway, not worth the money.

I hear ya but it's fun to ponder. I was dreaming of trading for Jamal Williams RB Detroit after watching the Hawks/Lions game. Wow, he'd look good in Red and Gold. Dare to dream huh? Haha.
Share 49ersWebzone