LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 222 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by fropwns:
So, I have to ask, do we have the room for ODB?

Ol Dirty b*****d?

Don't you slander Ol' Dirty b*****d! WU TANG FOREVER!

Now, where was I? Ah yes...OBJ.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 13, 2022 at 12:52 PM ]

I doubt you will get a response from AB. I believe he has moved on from the zone for good.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

I doubt you will get a response from AB. I believe he has moved on from the zone for good.

Correct about AB. But yes we have plenty of room for OBJ. He wont be looking for a massive multiyear deal. Goin to sign a remainder of the year prove it deal.

Never say never. Send him good wishes regarding his pooch and get the plane warmed up with a banner above the empire state building. "AB we love you"
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Never say never. Send him good wishes regarding his pooch and get the plane warmed up with a banner above the empire state building. "AB we love you"

its okay, most of the stuff I asked in this thread I already knew the answer to lol, I was just keeping a vibe in here since it seemed like a well minded poster.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Nov 16, 2022 at 2:06 AM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

its okay, most of the stuff I asked in this thread I already knew the answer to lol, I was just keeping a vibe in here since it seemed like a well minded poster.

There's like 10 other salary cap sites. AB leaving is no big deal.

What happened??
Originally posted by illinois9er:

What happened??

Very Long story- short version is he felt bullied.

That may be true as no one is expendable, but I liked the positive effort put in when no reward would likely come of it.

That may be true as no one is expendable, but I liked the positive effort put in when no reward would likely come of it.

Kind of messed up thing to say.

I imagine that it is different when we have a guy devoted to sharing salary cap info directly with us rather than searching on other sites.

I also care about how people feel, imagine how much different things would be if we were all sitting in a room together speaking face to face? I can assure you there would be none of this internet tough guy BS.

yes, for this reason I liked him alot and would be happy if he came back, but it is what it is lol.

yes, for this reason I liked him alot and would be happy if he came back, but it is what it is lol.

He told me that he couldn't log in to his account anymore after he got USA today involved
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Kind of messed up thing to say.

I imagine that it is different when we have a guy devoted to sharing salary cap info directly with us rather than searching on other sites.

I also care about how people feel, imagine how much different things would be if we were all sitting in a room together speaking face to face? I can assure you there would be none of this internet tough guy BS.
Yup, he makes those kind of posts a lot but it's all good bc at least he didn't wish him dead, so that's progress imo

Yeah to a lot of people in NinerTalk he was a great resource and a good poster. You're my boy Blueeeeee!

AB - it was cool hearing you on the 49ers rush Podcast

Originally posted by jonnydel:
He told me that he couldn't log in to his account anymore after he got USA today involved

Congratulations to you too Jonnydel on another Podcast appearance. You're kicking ass and taking names. Proud of you and phenomenal analysis like always.
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 16, 2022 at 10:02 PM ]
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Makes sense. I would have locked him out also after that.
Wtf did I miss
Share 49ersWebzone