LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 224 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lamontb:
Wtf did I miss

I'm sure there's more to it but a while back ABs dog got sick and he posted a go fund me here asking for donations. The thread went like every other thread on the zone and he took offense said he felt bullied. Now just recently he went to USA Today to ask them to investigate the Webzone for harassment and bulling and hasn't/cant return sense.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Wtf did I miss

I'm sure there's more to it but a while back ABs dog got sick and he posted a go fund me here asking for donations. The thread went like every other thread on the zone and he took offense said he felt bullied. Now just recently he went to USA Today to ask them to investigate the Webzone for harassment and bulling and hasn't/cant return sense.

Damn the dog thing sucks but cmon now. Like every day there's dudes on here going back and forth with each other and I've plenty of times ripped a couple of guys who are the constant horrific trolling take guys but is it really that serious to go to a newspaper? It's a forum talking about sports and a major thing when you talk about sports is disagreements with the back and forth. Add the fact you have plenty of people who have balls behind their computer/phone to say things they wouldn't say in person so you just take and laugh it off but it's really not that serious. Hope dude and his dog are good tho
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Wtf did I miss

Damn the dog thing sucks but cmon now. Like every day there's dudes on here going back and forth with each other and I've plenty of times ripped a couple of guys who are the constant horrific trolling take guys but is it really that serious to go to a newspaper? It's a forum talking about sports and a major thing when you talk about sports is disagreements with the back and forth. Add the fact you have plenty of people who have balls behind their computer/phone to say things they wouldn't say in person so you just take and laugh it off but it's really not that serious. Hope dude and his dog are good tho

I do not know the outcome of the dog situation. The thread and trolling after did get pretty ruff especially for someone who was dealing with a sick/hurt dog. But yea its the zone you had to know it was coming.
Wtf did I miss

I do not know the outcome of the dog situation. The thread and trolling after did get pretty ruff especially for someone who was dealing with a sick/hurt dog. But yea its the zone you had to know it was coming.

I understand we have some fools who take it to the extreme and to me it's mainly new users with names I've never seen. Like the other day I read some guy talking to someone about he wished Jimmy messed with his girl and he died in a fire or some ridiculous s**t like that. Stuff like that there's definitely no place for, but we're in a time where plenty like to be all tough behind the screen whether it's on a forum or playing COD you just have to roll your eyes laugh it off and move on.
Wtf did I miss

I understand we have some fools who take it to the extreme and to me it's mainly new users with names I've never seen. Like the other day I read some guy talking to someone about he wished Jimmy messed with his girl and he died in a fire or some ridiculous s**t like that. Stuff like that there's definitely no place for, but we're in a time where plenty like to be all tough behind the screen whether it's on a forum or playing COD you just have to roll your eyes laugh it off and move on.

Wait, not sure I'm able to wrap my head around this. Did he wish Jimmy died in a fire BECAUSE he messed around with his girl? Or did he wish Jimmy messed with his girl AND died in a fire?
Wtf did I miss

Are you serious? He went USA Today to investigate the webzone? Wtf. Dam I guess I missed a lot
So what are we looking like cap wise heading into the 2023 off season?
Originally posted by YACBros85:
So what are we looking like cap wise heading into the 2023 off season?

Currently $8.5 mil under the cap.
If we didn't keep Jimmy 1 more year we would have about $15 Million more in cap space. If only they knew what they had in Brock.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
If we didn't keep Jimmy 1 more year we would have about $15 Million more in cap space. If only they knew what they had in Brock.

No reason crying over spilt milk.

Our biggest needs are RT and DT. Every other need is just depth. Either we find a way to resign MM or we have our 2023 starting RT already under contract. I bet we draft a couple OT's as well as DT's in this up coming draft. We have a better chance of finding a day 1 starter or at least a rotational guy at the DT spot. At RT, we are more likely to find a guy we can develop into the starter in a year or so.

Our biggest needs are RT and DT. Every other need is just depth. Either we find a way to resign MM or we have our 2023 starting RT already under contract. I bet we draft a couple OT's as well as DT's in this up coming draft. We have a better chance of finding a day 1 starter or at least a rotational guy at the DT spot. At RT, we are more likely to find a guy we can develop into the starter in a year or so.

Dont forget center.
whats our cap space at now? 10-16 mil?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Dont forget center.

Jake Brendel ranked 5th in the league out of 31 centers with at least 680 snaps.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Dont forget center.

Jake Brendel ranked 5th in the league out of 31 centers with at least 680 snaps.

isnt he a FA? thats my point.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
whats our cap space at now? 10-16 mil?

Without any restructuring

I'd imagine we restructure CMC and someone else. Once the Bosa deal is done, his cap hit for this year will more than likely be lower as well.
Share 49ersWebzone