There are 277 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hmmm why we looking at Odell with no cap space lol...
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Bc we will have over 35 million very soon
Originally posted by elguapo:

If we had those resources I would rather spend those resources elsewhere on the team, with us already having Deebo/Aiyuk/Jennings.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

If we had those resources I would rather spend those resources elsewhere on the team, with us already having Deebo/Aiyuk/Jennings.

Trade for Khalil Mack.........RIGHT f**kING NOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Eagles just signed graham for 6m. Thats the deal we should be sniffing around for. Damn 11 sacks 6m. What would that chump do across from bosa.

Don't waste time with this beckham silliness. Burn the oil to find iol and de

Let's be real OBJ even with the injuries and 30 is better than Jennings and there were reports he looked like his old self in the workout. The only difference between Jennings and OBJ one is way cheaper and younger the other is looking for decent chunk. I'm adding OBJ if he wants to come here and the price is right
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Let's be real OBJ even with the injuries and 30 is better than Jennings and there were reports he looked like his old self in the workout. The only difference between Jennings and OBJ one is way cheaper and younger the other is looking for decent chunk. I'm adding OBJ if he wants to come here and the price is right

Correcr, but the price won't be right lol. We all know this.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

The Chargers just restructured Mack's contract. Looks like they aren't going to release him or trade him. The Niners don't have the draft picks anyway.
When they making these restructures?

One gonna block

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

One gonna block

And you really think OBJ won't? He may be a "diva" so to speak but on the field he's not a pu**y either. There's a reason why Kyle and John stay interested in this guy and we all know you can't be a bi**ch playing wr here
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Correcr, but the price won't be right lol. We all know this.

OBJ is looking for a multi-year deal coming off an ACL injury. Obviously OBJ is the better player if hes back to where he was but Jennings is the better/cheaper option contract wise. That being said like you mentioned if he's willing to take a pay cut for the cheap then sure come on by. I highly doubt he does that though lol.... this most likely will be his last contract.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
When they making these restructures?

This!

Me seeing the reports of all these other teams restructuring and the 49ers doing nothing yet worries me alittle.
The Bosa extension should've been done already. That could of saved us about 10 million in cap room.
The Bosa extension should've been done already. That could of saved us about 10 million in cap room.

That's not gonna be an easy negotiation. No way that gets done until near TC if not longer. That's the last move I expect them to make this off season.
[ Edited by lamontb on Mar 11, 2023 at 11:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone