There are 232 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
they should sign me up for the practice squad with all that extra money.
Newest article, https://49erscap.com/index.php/2023/09/12/an-updated-look-at-the-49ers-2023-salary-cap-situation-with-week-2-right-around-the-corner/
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Newest article, https://49erscap.com/index.php/2023/09/12/an-updated-look-at-the-49ers-2023-salary-cap-situation-with-week-2-right-around-the-corner/

Great work
Thanks
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Great work
Thanks

Thanks,
In TK's newest article, he's says SF could be brewing up to make a move with all this cap space. He tossed out names like Wirfs or Tunsil. I think he was just tossing s**t against the wall there….Talking about a RT that can be the teams long-term LT once Trent retires and said SF isn't afraid to move 1sts.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
In TK's newest article, he's says SF could be brewing up to make a move with all this cap space. He tossed out names like Wirfs or Tunsil. I think he was just tossing s**t against the wall there….Talking about a RT that can be the teams long-term LT once Trent retires and said SF isn't afraid to move 1sts.

If TB is in sell mode I'll definitely go after Wirfs. They already traded for Williams as soon as Staley retired so why not! Add the fact where they would be picking for the coming years they wouldn't be in near position to take a franchise tackle
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

If TB is in sell mode I'll definitely go after Wirfs. They already traded for Williams as soon as Staley retired so why not! Add the fact where they would be picking for the coming years they wouldn't be in near position to take a franchise tackle

Yeah if TB is in sell mode at the deadline, I take a swing at Wirfs, it will take a 1 & more, but if that's our only weakness, which it seems like RT is the only huge weakness, as of now, sure why not.

Yeah if TB is in sell mode at the deadline, I take a swing at Wirfs, it will take a 1 & more, but if that's our only weakness, which it seems like RT is the only huge weakness, as of now, sure why not.

I'm almost ok with not having 1st rd picks. Its going to be harder to keep younger players on the team that are high picks with our salary cap. We just need to hit on rounds 3-7.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I'm almost ok with not having 1st rd picks. Its going to be harder to keep younger players on the team that are high picks with our salary cap. We just need to hit on rounds 3-7.

Just looked at Wirfs contract, $1.01M right now for 2023, $18.244M in 2024, a lot, but doable in that they'd need to extend him to make it really work.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Sep 13, 2023 at 1:37 PM ]

Don't f**k with me. Don't you dare f**k with me NY!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 13, 2023 at 1:37 PM ]

Originally posted by NCommand:

Lol

Tunsil at RT would be God Mode lol
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

This X 1,000
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

This X 1,000
Wirfs now, Jensen next year

If they were to make either of those moves, I'd want it to be before week 5 when the Cowboys come to town. That's a game Purdy could get hurt. I highly doubt TB would be in sell mode yet, though, after winning week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone