LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 236 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Yeah I hope we can find some stud OL in the draft instead of paying massive money even tho I think our OL cost us SB
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
We gonna go shopping? Jaylon Johnson, Chris Jones, Robert Hunt.. show me the money!!!!!

Nah.. just take care of Aiyuk and a couple of mid tier FA.

Stealing Jones from the Chiefs would be 1000% awesome.

I doubt that the Chiefs will let Jones go. Now that the cap has gone up, they'll have the room to sign him.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
We gonna go shopping? Jaylon Johnson, Chris Jones, Robert Hunt.. show me the money!!!!!

I doubt that the Chiefs will let Jones go. Now that the cap has gone up, they'll have the room to sign him.

I think they'll tag him. But if he gets to UFA somebody is going to throw more money than KC can match.
Why does every site and/or article have different #s? Is it that hard to just give a current figure that they are sitting at now lol
Originally posted by JMC52:
Yeah I hope we can find some stud OL in the draft instead of paying massive money even tho I think our OL cost us SB

That and Greenlaw's freak injury.
Originally posted by okdkid:

I think they'll tag him. But if he gets to UFA somebody is going to throw more money than KC can match.

Gotta sign Sneed too, so somebody gonna get paid.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Why does every site and/or article have different #s? Is it that hard to just give a current figure that they are sitting at now lol
That number at the title of this thread is the cap room they carried last season. I think it had a time stamp date on there. But Im picking up what you're putting down. I've noticed that too. But that 30 something milly, that number rolls into this season coming up.
Looks like we released Gip and Burkes. Wish Gip could/would stay.

Your squad is pretty dumb to let an all pro interior lineman walk.
Originally posted by Electricion:
That number at the title of this thread is the cap room they carried last season. I think it had a time stamp date on there. But Im picking up what you're putting down. I've noticed that too. But that 30 something milly, that number rolls into this season coming up.

It does, but even with that factored in, some sites show them at 5-6mil under, some show 2.5mil under, whereas some show 2-5 over
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 28, 2024 at 12:52 PM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yet other sites show various other figure which is what is frustrating
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yet other sites show various other figure which is what is frustrating

Did we cut someone yesterday or today? Title says as of yesterday we're over. His tweet says just over today.
Originally posted by English:
Robert Hunt please.

If they do not sign him or some stud guard then we go 5 and 4 in superbowls. If we make it back.
Kevin Byard just became a free agent. Anyway he can become an all pro again with us?
Share 49ersWebzone