49ers rookie Ricky Pearsall will make NFL debut vs. Chiefs →

There are 229 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
George Odum's contract details, he got a 2yr extension, $2.45M signing bonus, his 2024 base salary($1.125M) is fully GTD, $1M of his 2025 is guaranteed on April 1, 2025(Injury guarantee), much less than the reported $10.8M.

Have the 49ers around $17M under, but I don't have a number of details yet, Jordan Elliott, Leonard Floyd, Kevin Givens, De'Vondre Campbell, Chase Lucas, Isaac Yiadom, Ezekiel Turner, Chris Conley, & Jon Feliciano's deals.

So everyone can step back from the ledge about the Odom signing?

Looking at you WB

I just heard someone on the radio (can't remember his name) that estimates the 49ers have about $10 million right now. After June 1 they will get another $18 million because of the AA deal but they can't use that yet. It can be used for signing draft picks and some can be carried over to 2025.

ah yes the old roll over which helps. They can front load BA which makes him happy but lets them still field a good roster etc.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
George Odum's contract details, he got a 2yr extension, $2.45M signing bonus, his 2024 base salary($1.125M) is fully GTD, $1M of his 2025 is guaranteed on April 1, 2025(Injury guarantee), much less than the reported $10.8M.

Have the 49ers around $17M under, but I don't have a number of details yet, Jordan Elliott, Leonard Floyd, Kevin Givens, De'Vondre Campbell, Chase Lucas, Isaac Yiadom, Ezekiel Turner, Chris Conley, & Jon Feliciano's deals.

So everyone can step back from the ledge about the Odom signing?

Looking at you WB

I just heard someone on the radio (can't remember his name) that estimates the 49ers have about $10 million right now. After June 1 they will get another $18 million because of the AA deal but they can't use that yet. It can be used for signing draft picks and some can be carried over to 2025.

Sure hope we have $10 million left. Plenty of cash for a safety and CB. Wouldn't mind a vet RB as well like Ezekiel Elliott or D'Onte Foreman.

I'm not sure they're that much under as terms for the following deals aren't known yet.

Ezekiel Turner
Chris Conley
Isaac Yiadom
Chase Lucas
De'Vondre Campbell
Jon Feliciano
Leonard Floyd

Only Floyd's deal is a 2yr deal, rest are 1yr, my gut says Turner, Conley, & Lucas' deals are league minimum, Yiadom, Campbell, & Feliciano likely cost more than the league minimum.

Also before those deals I have the 49ers $15.626M under the cap.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Mar 18, 2024 at 10:36 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This is ridiculous, especially since they would have been under regardless.
#firejoan
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
#firejoan

You mean #FireJoanFromPayroll
#firejoan

um....yeah, that is the Joan I was speaking of.
#firejoan

um....yeah, that is the Joan I was speaking of.

God lord I read that as fire John lol. I'm running on fumes with our newborn and life in general lol

Ridiculous, never seen this before. Of course it's gonna happen to my favorite team

Just move our 4th round pick to the 5th round dont strip it
Jon Feliciano's terms are in via Aaron Wilson, 1-year, $2.75M, $1.21M guaranteed base salary, $940K signing bonus, $500K per game roster bonus, $100K workout bonus, & $1.25M NLTBEs for playtime & playoffs.

Waiting on the following terms.

Brandon Parker
Ezekiel Turner
Chris Conley
Isaac Yiadom
Chase Lucas
De'Vondre Campbell
Leonard Floyd

Have the 49ers $13.693M in cap room.

Jerry Jones was complaining.

Jon Feliciano's terms are in via Aaron Wilson, 1-year, $2.75M, $1.21M guaranteed base salary, $940K signing bonus, $500K per game roster bonus, $100K workout bonus, & $1.25M NLTBEs for playtime & playoffs.

Waiting on the following terms.

Brandon Parker
Ezekiel Turner
Chris Conley
Isaac Yiadom
Chase Lucas
De'Vondre Campbell
Leonard Floyd

Have the 49ers $13.693M in cap room.

So we'd be lucky to have half that left.

It's OK to allow holding on every other play in the SB,but forget a decimal point somewhere and the NFL really gets their panties ruffled. Yes, still bitter, thanks for asking..
Share 49ersWebzone