LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 319 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
@AB81 after all this shifting, restructuring,...
Could you please give me/us an update/outlook on 2025 and what this meand for the likes of purdy, Demo, Ward and company?
Will the 49ers be able to "pay everyone" after all this or will there be a meltdown on talent in 2025?

Thanks, much appreciated!

Outlook?

Sorry guys, been dealing with either, at best just a cold/flu, or worse COVID again, been sick over the last 72 hours, have a wicked headache right now, but here's latest I have, we're a bit over $55.215M under for 2024, only $387K over a projected $280M 2025 cap, without carryover, with carryover, they'd have well over $50M in 2025 cap room.

Saw Deebo & TW's terms, kinda surprised by TW's, & Deebo's TBH, TW's was higher in 2024 than I expected, but only by a few million, so they saved $10M or so in both 2024 & 2025, Deebo's was a shock IMO, he lowered his cap numbers by over $16M in 2024 & over $10M in 2025, could be off on the 2025 number, but the 49ers will be just fine going forward, they'll continue to utilize the void yrs, which again I've never been a fan of, but it is what it is, they'll carryover a s**t ton into 2025 & then again IMO into 2026.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Sorry guys, been dealing with either, at best just a cold/flu, or worse COVID again, been sick over the last 72 hours, have a wicked headache right now, but here's latest I have, we're a bit over $55.215M under for 2024, only $387K over a projected $280M 2025 cap, without carryover, with carryover, they'd have well over $50M in 2025 cap room.

Saw Deebo & TW's terms, kinda surprised by TW's, & Deebo's TBH, TW's was higher in 2024 than I expected, but only by a few million, so they saved $10M or so in both 2024 & 2025, Deebo's was a shock IMO, he lowered his cap numbers by over $16M in 2024 & over $10M in 2025, could be off on the 2025 number, but the 49ers will be just fine going forward, they'll continue to utilize the void yrs, which again I've never been a fan of, but it is what it is, they'll carryover a s**t ton into 2025 & then again IMO into 2026.

Are there anymore restructures they could do next off season to create more cap?
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Are there anymore restructures they could do next off season to create more cap?

Yeah, they can create cap room by either redoing or extending Fred Warner's deal, who I think deserves a new deal soon, Hargrave restructure would also free up money, and a Kittle extension would save money.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yeah, they can create cap room by either redoing or extending Fred Warner's deal, who I think deserves a new deal soon, Hargrave restructure would also free up money, and a Kittle extension would save money.

I was just curious, because I'm hoping they can keep Lenoir and Ward together.

My guess is Ward is gone and they focus on a Lenoir green and luter cb core
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Most likely, we can't be putting 35m+ down on 2 cbs.

But then we said that about the WRs.

So they actually restructured him in 2025? I haven't seen a source on it besides this site and ninersnation attributing OTC's page for Deebo. OTC's page still points at the 2022 PFT article under contract notes.
Originally posted by Typecast:

So they actually restructured him in 2025? I haven't seen a source on it besides this site and ninersnation attributing OTC's page for Deebo. OTC's page still points at the 2022 PFT article under contract notes.
I think OTC is AB's site or was that someone else that use to post here
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Typecast:

I think OTC is AB's site or was that someone else that use to post here

No never was was mine, I know the owner though, he's legit tho.

Updated cap room, $56,448,436, since Jake Brendel apparently restructured his deal, saved over $1.4M in 2024, & over $1.1M in 2025.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'm hoping that's not the case. I want to see Ward stay a 9er for a while, he's been one of my favs!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Updated cap room, $56,448,436, since Jake Brendel apparently restructured his deal, saved over $1.4M in 2024, & over $1.1M in 2025.

Going off of what Dak Prescott got paid, what do expect Brock Purdy's cap hit to be at next season when he gets his raise?

I'm hoping that's not the case. I want to see Ward stay a 9er for a while, he's been one of my favs!!!

I know, but he's already 28 and will be 29 going into next season, so not sure if you can afford to sink a ton of money into all of them

Going off of what Dak Prescott got paid, what do expect Brock Purdy's cap hit to be at next season when he gets his raise?

I'm expecting in the $18M range for 2025, depends on how big his signing bonus is, he'll end up with, IMO, minimum base salaries for 2025, 2026, & 2027, with low cap numbers, well low-ish, like Trevor Lawrence's deal.
Share 49ersWebzone