There are 172 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, 2024 Cap Room=$55,944,326 as of 10/5/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Updated cap room, $56,448,436, since Jake Brendel apparently restructured his deal, saved over $1.4M in 2024, & over $1.1M in 2025.

Going off of what Dak Prescott got paid, what do expect Brock Purdy's cap hit to be at next season when he gets his raise?

I'm expecting in the $18M range for 2025, depends on how big his signing bonus is, he'll end up with, IMO, minimum base salaries for 2025, 2026, & 2027, with low cap numbers, well low-ish, like Trevor Lawrence's deal.

Very nice! Agree 💯 %. And I hope you feel better! There's definitely a bug going around. I felt it this weekend. Not too bad, but slowed me down in my regular routines too.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Updated cap room, $56,448,436, since Jake Brendel apparently restructured his deal, saved over $1.4M in 2024, & over $1.1M in 2025.

Going off of what Dak Prescott got paid, what do expect Brock Purdy's cap hit to be at next season when he gets his raise?

I'm expecting in the $18M range for 2025, depends on how big his signing bonus is, he'll end up with, IMO, minimum base salaries for 2025, 2026, & 2027, with low cap numbers, well low-ish, like Trevor Lawrence's deal.

Very nice! Agree 💯 %. And I hope you feel better! There's definitely a bug going around. I felt it this weekend. Not too bad, but slowed me down in my regular routines too.

Thanks Giedi appreciate it, yeah something going around for sure, sucks, feeling a bit better, still sneezing my head off though lol.

Thanks Giedi appreciate it, yeah something going around for sure, sucks, feeling a bit better, still sneezing my head off though lol.

I was real sick a week ago and still feeling nauseous the last couple days. I'm trying to not die
Originally posted by tankle104:

I was real sick a week ago and still feeling nauseous the last couple days. I'm trying to not die

Yeah, I actually get nausea a lot, I've started drinking just Gingerale, in addition to Water every day, as the Gingerale calms my stomach down, when I went to the 49ers home opener in 2021, I was nauseated badly on the way down, forgot to get nausea medication, got it down in CA, still got nauseated on the plane, so I tried Gingerale, and it helped tremendously, plus crackers help, but it sucks to be nauseated, I haven't thrown up in YEARS, and I mean YEARS, I hate the feeling.
Updated cap room after newest roster moves, $57,306,959
AB, does CMC have game bonuses that will roll back into the cap?
Originally posted by kirkscrafford:
AB, does CMC have game bonuses that will roll back into the cap?

Next year they'll get back 4 out of the 17 weekly paychecks for his roster bonus, so around $117,647, as of now, in 2025.

Said it once and will say it again…AB pretty much rules.

Thanks AB!
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Said it once and will say it again…AB pretty much rules.

Thanks AB!

Thank bud, and any time, any time, right now, after the Walker elevation, I have us $57,273,536 under right now.
Thanks, AB. For some reason, I thought a quarter of the season would be worth more than that.

Updated cap room after yesterday's roster moves, $56,630,036, will go down by $30K once Brandon Allen is active, as he'll earn another per game roster bonus check, I think this is the reason why they made him QB2, only $30K was counting against the cap at beginning of season, so he'll likely be paid back all of the $460K he was owed.
Share 49ersWebzone