There are 228 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
links?
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
70k fans. That's what freedom looks like.
decent fight
what the hell
Canelo goes from close fights with GGG to going up in weight to beat lower tiered fighters.

Sans digging up prime Floyd I don't think we're going to see Canelo challenged until he takes one fight too many
Props to Saunders. Dude took a punch from Canelo that would have dropped most mortal men.

I like Canelo a lot, but there is no doubt he lost to GGG.
On another note the announcers on dazn suck
BJS is a bum. Canelo is so good, but sucks that he is pissing away his prime. He should be a bigger star and his fights should be Mayweather like events.

Fight some bigger names, man. At least he's fighting Plant next.
[ Edited by sacniner on May 9, 2021 at 12:19 PM ]
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by sacniner:
BJS is a bum. Canelo is so good, but sucks that he is pissing away his prime. He should be a bigger star and his fights should be Mayweather like events.

Is it September yet!?
I want Canelo to fight Ward. C'MON I Belive Ward would come out retirement for that 10 milli bag

moved up to fight an undefeated champion not happy. ok
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

moved up to fight an undefeated champion not happy. ok

Think bigger, man. Plant versus Canelo in September is legit as hell though. Looking forward to that

Travesty that Crawford and Spence aren't fighting. Boxing politics suck dick. That's the biggest fight to make right now IMO
Think bigger, man. Plant versus Canelo in September is legit as hell though. Looking forward to that

Travesty that Crawford and Spence aren't fighting. Boxing politics suck dick. That's the biggest fight to make right now IMO

No you think bigger!

Give me a big name that he can fight. We can't just create a guy in our minds for fun.

And he did just set a new attendance record. Youre just cooking my grits now

politics do stank tho
No you think bigger!

Give me a big name that he can fight. We can't just create a guy in our minds for fun.

politics do stank tho

Charlo or Bivol would be nice, but Plant is a big time fight. Pumped for that. Would be a joke if that doesn't happen in September

ward is the dream fight, but that's a fantasy

what is Canelo's signature moment? Underwhelming, controversial wins over GGG? Those fights took too long to make also

Boxing deserves Garcia, Haney and Tank fighting. Spence and Bud. Teo mixed in. There is talent but guys like you are happy to be fed freaking BJS
No you think bigger!

politics do stank tho

Charlo or Bivol would be nice, but Plant is a big time fight. Pumped for that. Would be a joke if that doesn't happen in September

ward is the dream fight, but that's a fantasy

what is Canelo's signature moment? Underwhelming, controversial wins over GGG? Those fights took too long to make also

Boxing deserves Garcia, Haney and Tank fighting. Spence and Bud. Teo mixed in. There is talent but guys like you are happy to be fed freaking BJS
you will be saying the same after he beats Plant
Share 49ersWebzone