There are 260 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Inoue gets clipped in the 1st but then proceeds do what he does and ends the fight in the 6th. I can't say 126 looks any better than 122 but I don't see anyone giving him real trouble unless he gets to 130+.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Inoue gets clipped in the 1st but then proceeds do what he does and ends the fight in the 6th. I can't say 126 looks any better than 122 but I don't see anyone giving him real trouble unless he gets to 130+.

Lots of people are questioning is Inoue is the best pound for pound boxer in the world
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Lots of people are questioning is Inoue is the best pound for pound boxer in the world

Crawford has the best win (Spence) but isn't active.

Inoue has been the most active as he just was undisputed at 118 in December of 2022 and in 3 mere fights, became undisputed at 122 AND just defended his undisputed titles today.

Depends on how you look at it. Spence is by far and away the best name between both but that could sour if a) Spence never makes it back into the ring or b) Spence does come back but looks ruined. Inoue, while not having fought someone the caliber of Spence, has demolished everyone in front of him and those guys were ranked at or near the top at the time he got to them. You couldn't even argue that there was someone else there he should have fought.... well you can, but just seeing the results you'd have to look past it cause it's not his fault other possible contenders don't feel worthy

Crawford has the best win (Spence) but isn't active.

Inoue has been the most active as he just was undisputed at 118 in December of 2022 and in 3 mere fights, became undisputed at 122 AND just defended his undisputed titles today.

Depends on how you look at it. Spence is by far and away the best name between both but that could sour if a) Spence never makes it back into the ring or b) Spence does come back but looks ruined. Inoue, while not having fought someone the caliber of Spence, has demolished everyone in front of him and those guys were ranked at or near the top at the time he got to them. You couldn't even argue that there was someone else there he should have fought.... well you can, but just seeing the results you'd have to look past it cause it's not his fault other possible contenders don't feel worthy

Very well put .

I would say they are #1 and 2, and 3rd is more distant from them , than they are from each other.
Very well put .

I would say they are #1 and 2, and 3rd is more distant from them , than they are from each other.

yeah I have no problem with someone preferring Crawford up top because of the magnitude of the win I just personally slightly edge to Inoue because he's been more active and demolished all those top ranked guys pretty much in the same fashion that Crawford did Spence. The only guy I could move ahead of them is Usyk if he can clearly beat Fury and be the first undisputed heavy in who knows how many years.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0XnF6-DafgY

SCIENCE!
Loma is still elite. First guy to stop Kambosos.
Loma is still elite. First guy to stop Kambosos.

I thought he beat Haney. He should try for a rematch and get the belts back.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I thought he beat Haney. He should try for a rematch and get the belts back.

I thought he did too, but Loma has this weird habit of taking awhile of turning on the motor and often times it cost him. Most of the rounds he wins are dominant, while the rounds he usually loses are razor close.

Unfortunately right now Haney is focused on spending every hour talking twitter crap to Ryan Garcia
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mbS86Lmmb9A

''Canelo holds Mungaias' arm to prevent a knockdown.''

fury started slow but starting to pick it up
might be even through 8 rounds
fcuk
why did the ref break it up is the question
Share 49ersWebzone