There are 365 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

• BobS
  • Veteran
I had to look up whose record that was, Canelo Alvarez has one hell of a resume.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Not a game out here

Jfc they were giving that guy cpr
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Watched that fight on a free stream and Paul is not a good boxer. You can tell he's been training, but he f**king sucks
I have watched all of Paul's fights except the last one. I agree he sucks. To appreciate how bad he sucks go to his Wikipedia page and click through his opponents.
The one guy he lost to has fought the poorest boxers on the planet. It must be the YouTube generation keeping guys that are 0-26 to still fight. Back in the day if someone started 0-3 they would hang up the gloves. I guess people will subscribe to the "Watch me get my butt kicked channel".

Tyson-Paul back on Nov 15th, if this is a real fight Paul will get destroyed. I don't care if Tyson has 50% of his old strength Paul will get hit harder than ever. Also Tyson fighting inside throwing left jab, right cross combinations will land making Paul's windmill punches miss or land weakly. If I was Tyson's trainer I think about two minutes of watching Paul fight would be plenty, it would be hard to hold back laughter. Paul looks bad against bottom level boxers, even a 60 year old Tyson should embarrass him. At least the 14 oz gloves will keep Paul from needing too many stitches..

Yeah, he's very sloppy and not a real boxer. His whole schtick is a sham….but clearly a lucrative one lol
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
Watched that fight on a free stream and Paul is not a good boxer. You can tell he's been training, but he f**king sucks
I have watched all of Paul's fights except the last one. I agree he sucks. To appreciate how bad he sucks go to his Wikipedia page and click through his opponents.
The one guy he lost to has fought the poorest boxers on the planet. It must be the YouTube generation keeping guys that are 0-26 to still fight. Back in the day if someone started 0-3 they would hang up the gloves. I guess people will subscribe to the "Watch me get my butt kicked channel".

Tyson-Paul back on Nov 15th, if this is a real fight Paul will get destroyed. I don't care if Tyson has 50% of his old strength Paul will get hit harder than ever. Also Tyson fighting inside throwing left jab, right cross combinations will land making Paul's windmill punches miss or land weakly. If I was Tyson's trainer I think about two minutes of watching Paul fight would be plenty, it would be hard to hold back laughter. Paul looks bad against bottom level boxers, even a 60 year old Tyson should embarrass him. At least the 14 oz gloves will keep Paul from needing too many stitches..

Yeah, he's very sloppy and not a real boxer. His whole schtick is a sham….but clearly a lucrative one lol
As someone in his early 60's I am blown away the money people can make using social media to promote themselves. What I find shocking is Paul is a heavy favorite against Tyson. I would bet a good chunk on Tyson if I did not spell a possible rat in the contract. Only 8 two minute rounds help Tyson, 14 oz gloves helps Paul. I could see some BS in the contract paying Tyson more the longer the fight goes on, then he stretches it out and father time runs him out of gas. On Fan Duel, USA based Paul is -310/ Tyson +235. For people who do not bet sports money lines that means you must bet $310 on Paul to get $100 profit, so $310 returns $410.
On Tyson a $100 bet profits $235, so $100 returns $335. On Fan Duel you can bet as little as $5. If you extract the sports book profit from the equation Tyson is a 5-2 underdog, meaning if betting with a friend they have to put up $5 for every $2 bet on Tyson if they take Paul.
Mexican Mike Tyson tonight!
What time is that Andy Ruiz fight?

Pitbull Cruz as well?

I want to see Pitbull vs Tank II

https://methstreams.com/boxingstreams/dazn-crawford-vs-madrimov/
Madrimov is doing well. Crazy feint game.
Crawford won only based on his name and ticket sales IMO. Canelo would rip this Crawford apart.

Casuals don't realize it ... Tyson is the living GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NS-nNKoxLg4
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Casuals don't realize it ... Tyson is the living GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NS-nNKoxLg4
Tyson was never the same after he lost to Douglas then lost 4 years to a trial and incarceration. He had untreated manic depression. Hard to place him among the all time greats as his peak was at the age of 24. He had over 40 fights by the age of 24.

wow
SIDEQUEST:

Dude got a KO with his shades on.

https://youtube.com/shorts/l3WQPYGfhc8?si=jrDsW67EggX2q7Eh
Share 49ersWebzone