LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 192 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Because there's a guy named Pudge who he has no shot at catching.

Thats fair, but Pudge did roids, and will never make the HOF, so Molina becomes the de facto 'best defensive catcher', at least of people that current voters saw.

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

solarte with the worst head first slide I've seen a blue jay do since todd stottlemyre in the 1993 world series
Speaking of Hall of Fame.... Ichiro's career is now over. He will be a first ballot lock in 2023.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Speaking of Hall of Fame.... Ichiro's career is now over. He will be a first ballot lock in 2023.

My pops was just in Seattle and saw him play too, super jealous.
Nick Markakis has more hits in 3 less years than Chase Utley has, who sits at under 2k hits. And people think Utley is a HoFamer
Anyone seeing this beef between Bauer and McCullers? Bauer saying Astros are cheating cuz their spin rates are outta control etc etc. Interesting.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/trevor-bauer-addresses-astros-spin-rate-cheating-controversy-offers-no-comment-after-his-own-spin-rate-improves/
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Anyone seeing this beef between Bauer and McCullers? Bauer saying Astros are cheating cuz their spin rates are outta control etc etc. Interesting.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/trevor-bauer-addresses-astros-spin-rate-cheating-controversy-offers-no-comment-after-his-own-spin-rate-improves/

Bauer is wrong to accuse them but he is right that the league is allowing pitchers to cheat openly. They need enforce the rule. Firmer grip has been confirmed to increase spin rate.

Thats fair, but Pudge did roids, and will never make the HOF, so Molina becomes the de facto 'best defensive catcher', at least of people that current voters saw.

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

LOL wow, guess thats how memorable and meaningful his selection was. He was a red handed roid user. The Baseball HOF has become a joke.

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

LOL wow, guess thats how memorable and meaningful his selection was. He was a red handed roid user. The Baseball HOF has become a joke.

99... havent you said on many occasions that Bonds should be in the HOF? Cant have it both ways.

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

99... havent you said on many occasions that Bonds should be in the HOF? Cant have it both ways.

Let them all in imo

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

Let them all in imo

That certainly is the easiest way to go. I still wouldnt vote in guys like Sosa or Mac who never would have made the Hall without cheating. I would consider the HOF a complete joke if either of those 2 had been voted in.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 3, 2018 at 6:25 PM ]

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

Thats my point. They put Pudge in, but banish Bonds and Clemens. Thats the joke.

He's already in the HOF.

1st ballot too

Thats my point. They put Pudge in, but banish Bonds and Clemens. Thats the joke.

gotcha. I do think Bonds and Clemens will make it eventually but I see your point now.
I'd take Trout over Harper.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'd take Trout over Harper.

lol you and every single person who has a clue about baseball
Share 49ersWebzone