LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 272 users in the forums

FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 THREAD

Originally posted by vrabbit:
lol at people overlooking Argentina because of Germany's beatdown of Brazil yesterday. Argentina today played a much better version of what Algeria played against Germany in the round of 16, when Germany had to go to OT to win it. By better I mean they played a complete game first defending then not just counter attacking, but controlling the ball as well. Argentina won despite a subpar performance from Messi.

Germany ain't blowing out Argentina and they're also not a slam dunk favorite.

I don't think anyone is overlooking Argentina, but I do think you are a massive homer lol.

Originally posted by Janitor:
lol at people overlooking Argentina because of Germany's beatdown of Brazil yesterday. Argentina today played a much better version of what Algeria played against Germany in the round of 16, when Germany had to go to OT to win it. By better I mean they played a complete game first defending then not just counter attacking, but controlling the ball as well. Argentina won despite a subpar performance from Messi.

Germany ain't blowing out Argentina and they're also not a slam dunk favorite.

I don't think anyone is overlooking Argentina, but I do think you are a massive homer lol.

He picked Dutch to win today. He has been as objective as anyone in this thread.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Axelle Despiegelaere is the hot Belgium fan who got a model gig from her attention
  • Antix
  • Veteran

That middle pic..
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
oh please tell me you barely make decisions in your life, that's not a "solution"

hey guys, here's an idea for overtime in NFL playoffs: allow false starts!

They should bring the bases closer after the 9th inning...and umpire's strike zone should shrink by an inch every inning.

yup and let's bring the hoop down to 6 inches in basketball OT.

I can tell you guys are real soccer fans, flopping over a suggestion and crying bloody murder

Oh and empty net during OTs in Hockey.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I apologize if it has been posted already

Btw...El Jefecito was the best player on the pitch today. The man is fukin' boss! One of most under-rated players.

He was outstanding today.

I am eating my words when it comes to Chiquito Romero. I've always thought that he is a liability but he was great during the penalty kicks.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!! Go ALBICELESTE!!!!!!!!
Germany going down son

Originally posted by NinerAce:
Btw...El Jefecito was the best player on the pitch today. The man is fukin' boss! One of most under-rated players.

He was outstanding today.

I am eating my words when it comes to Chiquito Romero. I've always thought that he is a liability but he was great during the penalty kicks.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!! Go ALBICELESTE!!!!!!!!

I had no confidence in him...but V pointed out correctly that Cillessen will have little to no confidence after gettin' pulled for PKs in the last game.

His save of Wesley Sneijder's kick was fukin' brilliant.
ok taking a chance :)
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jul 9, 2014 at 10:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone