LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 263 users in the forums

FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 THREAD

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
No1curr bout 3rd place.

Only reason to have this game is to make some more money. Adds nothing else.
Originally posted by 4ML:
No1curr bout 3rd place.

Yeah, that's the only reason. s**t is pointless. They really want the fans and players to go all out for a battle for third lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
No1curr bout 3rd place.

Yeah, that's the only reason. s**t is pointless. They really want the fans and players to go all out for a battle for third lol

I'd rather have them play an all-star type game. Pick the best players from all the team (except ones that made it to the final) and play a game that symbolizes unity, cultures coming together or some b******t they can use to market the game. That s**t is better than 3rd place game.
And it's happening again lol
Originally posted by Quest4six:
And it's happening again lol

Wow, Brazil... Silva should've seen red.
Lol Dutch raping Brazil now.

Terrible defense
Brazil

lol

Brazil fans reliving the nightmare courtesy of FIFA 3rd place game.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM ]
What the hell happened to Brazil? I mean, they played a good tourney up until the GER game. It can't JUST be Neymar
Originally posted by Janitor:
What the hell happened to Brazil? I mean, they played a good tourney up until the GER game. It can't JUST be Neymar

Of course it's not just Neymar. Young team...that doesn't believe they can win without him. Just a little let down can cause ripple effects - especially on defense where you're relying on each other so much.

Also, I read - just few hours before the game against Germany - Brazil's coaching staff decided to change the whole game plan. Instead of playing more defensively - they decided to go on an all-out attack against Germany. Apparently, they never even practiced lining up the way they did against Germany. Not a huge surprise considering they looked lost.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 12, 2014 at 1:48 PM ]
This ref is turrible....glad he isn't in the important game tomorrow

Yeup. How many times is he gonna miss easy call?!? Some of it is the fault of his crew.

Yeup. How many times is he gonna miss easy call?!? Some of it is the fault of his crew.

He's embarrisingly bad
Brazil's defense is pathetic
Go Germany
Go Argentina
Share 49ersWebzone