There are 272 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3369272/ryan-spaeder-just-unleashed-a-s**t-storm-of-cheating-allegations-against-mlb-players-and-clubs

And he's right, this is all MLBs fault. They are horrible at keeping their sport clean, and they are also enablers.

Which is ironic since these are the same dips**ts who have all these unwritten rules that they live by and all that kinda s**t has done is kill the sport and the respect people have for it.

Ya, very ironic.

Btw, loving David Samson on the DLB show, always letting out baseballs dirty little secrets, and they have a lot lol.

His hour is my favorite every week. He doesn't give a damn about the MLB anymore. lol Its great to see.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Let's see how he does against us these next 2 games...

GOAT
Ohtani is insane.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
My guy Albert <3
Between Ohtani and deGrom this season is pretty crazy
I'd use Ohtani as a closer. 40 HR 40 saves lol

GOAT

Conventional wisdom says he can't hit MLB pitching and should focus on being a pitcher since he won't be able to do both well in 5+ years or so, I think.
[ Edited by Garce on Jun 22, 2021 at 9:29 PM ]

What a child.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What a child.

I get pitchers being annoyed, but the umps probably like "bro, I'm just doing my job"

Guys throwing s**t on the ground.
Jomboy had fun with the sticky checks lol.

What a child.

Scherzer had a similar reaction. I laughed at it. If I was a pitcher that wasn't using spider tac and had to go through this every time I pitched, I would be pissed also. Plus MLB and Manfred are a joke. The knew this s**t was going on, and instead of addressing it at the beginning of the season, or when they announced it, they set a date in the future to start...lmao Manfred is a f**king tool.
All dumb.

All the umps have to do is check the baseball. If your hand sticks to it they're cheating. lol

Funniest party was Joe
f**k Joe Girardi, dudes been a cheater for years, f**king years!
bush league b***h

lol

Should have checked that one blue eye. I think it's fake and he's a cyborg.
Share 49ersWebzone