LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 100 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Anyone watching the Padres? I've never seen a team be so annoying. They are legit calling time multiple time an AB to supposedly wreck the timing of the pitcher. It's so annoying. Good thing this crap will be illegal soon.

They have a better chance to beat LA, so go Padres.
I dont know. LA beat them 14 of 19 times this year. I think only the Braves can keep them out of the WS

The Mets for sure wouldn't have been able to beat them. At least SD knows the Dodgers well. The Dodgers haven't played a meaningful game in weeks. Hopefully they start slow.
Anyone watching the Padres? I've never seen a team be so annoying. They are legit calling time multiple time an AB to supposedly wreck the timing of the pitcher. It's so annoying. Good thing this crap will be illegal soon.

I dont know. LA beat them 14 of 19 times this year. I think only the Braves can keep them out of the WS

The Mets for sure wouldn't have been able to beat them. At least SD knows the Dodgers well. The Dodgers haven't played a meaningful game in weeks. Hopefully they start slow.

I think a DeGrom / Scherzer / Diaz club has a punchers chance against anyone. Padres also have elite pitching. Musgrove, Darvish, Snell pitching very well right now. Grisham has stolen the show in the Wild Card Series.

I guess the good thing is one of the SoCal clubs is gtd to lose soon

I think a DeGrom / Scherzer / Diaz club has a punchers chance against anyone. Padres also have elite pitching. Musgrove, Darvish, Snell pitching very well right now. Grisham has stolen the show in the Wild Card Series.

I wouldnt care if the Padres won it all. Hardly the same as the Dodgers winning
mets lol

I am actually rooting for them to win it all. Might give our ownership/front office a kick in the ass to actually do something with our team.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I am actually rooting for them to win it all. Might give our ownership/front office a kick in the ass to actually do something with our team.

There is probably an alternate universe where the Padres and Mariners meet in the World Series. lol
I'm rooting Phils Yanks
I'm rooting Phils Yanks

Im hoping for Guardians/Braves. Too many annoying teams left.
Yanks/Padres for me.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 10, 2022 at 11:08 AM ]
Damn think about how far the Cardinals would have gone if they actually had a good DH or catcher....oh well

I'm rooting Phils Yanks

Astros and Mariners are my two least favorite teams in the bigs. So I guess I'll be rooting for whoever plays them next round, including Yankees.

Definitely rooting for Padres over the Dodgers. Padres fans deserve an ounce of joy lol.

Also rooting for Brandon Marsh's Phillies
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I'm rooting Phils Yanks

Astros and Mariners are my two least favorite teams in the bigs. So I guess I'll be rooting for whoever plays them next round, including Yankees.

Definitely rooting for Padres over the Dodgers. Padres fans deserve an ounce of joy lol.

Also rooting for Brandon Marsh's Phillies

Astros I do not like.. but they do have Dusty Baker and I would like to see him win a chip.. so if Astros do win it I will be happy for him.
Mariners and Padres would be cool. Not a chance it happens though. As long as LA or Houston doesnt win I am fine with the results.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Damn think about how far the Cardinals would have gone if they actually had a good DH or catcher....oh well

Rooting for Seattle!
Share 49ersWebzone