There are 146 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Can't wait till they're replaced by robots.

i am so ready for the robots

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Can't wait till they're replaced by robots.

i am so ready for the robots

And he had previously thrown the ball back to the pitcher which is what JT probably assumed he was doing. Whether it's refs or umpires, the last few years have shown more than ever how worthless they are.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Can't wait til Shohei joins Goldy and Nado in St. Louis on the BTIB
Originally posted by jrg:

You can't pitch for bleep you guys can rake but pitching wins championships.. got a long way to go here.. let's see that rotation
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

You can't pitch for bleep you guys can rake but pitching wins championships.. got a long way to go here.. let's see that rotation

They'll be alright
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

They'll be alright

Probably I think they hit well enough to be up there and can add talent toward the deadline; get an arm, I like Flaherty a lot but he has to be and stay healthy

Too bad those two guys cost us the WBC. Maybe Shohei can show them how to win.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I posted in the WBC thread, and you either didnt see it or chose to ignore it. If you can give your guys credit for "carrying the team" to one win, then its absolutely fair to say that them going 1 for 7 in a 1 run game (including a rally ending double play late) means they lost us the game.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Mar 28, 2023 at 3:45 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I posted in the WBC thread, and you either didnt see it or chose to ignore it. If you can give your guys credit for "carrying the team" to one win, then its absolutely fair to say that them going 1 for 7 in a 1 run game (including a rally ending double play late) means they lost us the game.

I dont find it funny. I was rooting for our country to win the WBC, and your two Cardinals s**t the bed in the championship game. It sucked.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Mar 29, 2023 at 1:54 AM ]
I dont find it funny. I was rooting for our country to win the WBC, and your two Cardinals s**t the bed in the championship game. It sucked.

Arenado always sucks in the WBC
Originally posted by Garce:

In fairness, although Goldy and Arenado were s**t in the WBC, Trout also whiffed badly in important slots all game after the 1st inning blooper. He SO 3 times with 3 LOB. It was more than just Goldy and Arendado. Goldy had 4 LOB and Arendado had 1. I thought starting Mullins was a mistake also. In the end, Trout, Goldy and Arendado were like a combined 1 for 11 or some s**t.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garce:

In fairness, although Goldy and Arenado were s**t in the WBC, Trout also whiffed badly in important slots all game after the 1st inning blooper. He SO 3 times with 3 LOB. It was more than just Goldy and Arendado. Goldy had 4 LOB and Arendado had 1. I thought starting Mullins was a mistake also. In the end, Trout, Goldy and Arendado were like a combined 1 for 11 or some s**t.

Just like it was more than Goldy and Arenado when jrg claimed Cardinals were carrying the team that one game he commented about.
ESPN info.. I may be watching more MLB this season

The use of a pitch clock shaved 26 minutes off spring training games this spring compared to last year as Major League Baseball is set to use it for the first time in the regular season beginning Thursday.

Games lasted 2:35 this spring compared to 3:01 in 2022 as pitchers were given 15 seconds between pitches to throw the ball when the bases were unoccupied and 20 seconds when runners were on base.
Share 49ersWebzone