There are 153 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

jrg, was TON running the bases or was he dogging it? I need the real scoop
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just your every day 20 year old hitting 110mph piss missiles every game

Originally posted by jrg:
Just your every day 20 year old hitting 110mph piss missiles every game

Why does he look like hes 57 years old? He looks like hes on the coaching staff.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah man, we're already getting the Pujols age questions with him.

• jrg
  • Veteran
The Rays may never lose again
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqT7adMAaZD/?igshid=MjljNjAzYmU=

• jrg
  • Veteran

MadBum gonna carry the Amarillo Sod Poodles, Texas League is officially on notice
"BASEBALL IS BORING."

- Someone that has never played and doesn't understand the inside mind games of baseball.

UNWRITTEN RULE # 5389

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq33EOusAwH/?igshid=MjljNjAzYmU=
Seeing Cardinals fans trashing Contreras for years and now loving him is hilarious to me. Like how Laker fans trashed Lebron for years and then he signs there.

Just comedy.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Seeing Cardinals fans trashing Contreras for years and now loving him is hilarious to me. Like how Laker fans trashed Lebron for years and then he signs there.

Just comedy.

We get it, you don't like Cardinals fans. Lol you have something to say about ANYTHING regarding them.

If Kershaw came to the Giants and succeeded you'd enjoy him on the Giants as well. It's called being a fan.

Just comedy.
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 20, 2023 at 11:17 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Also, what a weird f**king comparison. LeBron gets hated on because fans are stupid. They hate greatness if said player isn't on their team. If they were, they'd love the guy. See Richard Sherman.

As a Cardinals fan I can say we never "trashed" Contreras specifically, we just rooted for him not to succeed because he played for the teams rival. The same way you don't want Freddie Freeman, Fernando Tatis Jr, etc to do well.
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 20, 2023 at 11:24 AM ]
it ain't easy being perfect

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
it ain't easy being perfect

That catcher is gonna get death threats I'm sure.
Share 49ersWebzone