There are 215 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

As a Braves fan and a resident of Arizona, I can cheer for the DBacks over the Phils.
[ Edited by fropwns on Oct 24, 2023 at 8:16 PM ]
Suck it Philadelphia
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Suck it Philadelphia

This
Us long suffering, lifelong Diamondbacks fans have another WS appearance to look forward to!
brutal
I want to thank the Dbacks for this. I shall revel in it for a while.
Originally posted by fropwns:
I want to thank the Dbacks for this. I shall revel in it for a while.

Such a fun young team, these dudes are so young they don't know WTF is going on, they're just going out there and letting it rip. Corbin Carroll looks like he's going to have an amazing future in this league.

Torey Lovullo also deserves major props for managing his ass off. He's been stellar throughout the year in keeping the team together, tremendous job.

Christian Walker is a wizard.

Oddly enough, the 2010 and 2023 World Series schedule is exactly the same. October 27, 28, 30, 31 Nov 1.

2010 was Bochy's Giants over the Rangers 4-1 with the clinching win being on Nov 1.

looks like Bochy will have a chance to clinch 4-1 WITHthe rangers 13 years to the day tomorrow night.

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Oddly enough, the 2010 and 2023 World Series schedule is exactly the same. October 27, 28, 30, 31 Nov 1.

2010 was Bochy's Giants over the Rangers 4-1 with the clinching win being on Nov 1.

looks like Bochy will have a chance to clinch 4-1 WITHthe rangers 13 years to the day tomorrow night.

That's cool i hope he clinches it
Congratulations to Bruce Bochy and the Rangers!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Congrats to the Texas Rangers!
Not exactly the wait that Red Sox, White Sox, and Cubs' fans had, but it's been a long wait for Rangers' fans nonetheless. Amazing. Congratulations to Bruce Bochy and the Texas Rangers 2023 World Series Champions.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Not exactly the wait that Red Sox, White Sox, and Cubs' fans had, but it's been a long wait for Rangers' fans nonetheless.

Very similar to the Giants' drought.

Giants last championship pre-San Francisco: 1954
Rangers last championship pre-Texas: None (Franchise started play in 1961)

Giants seasons since last championship: 56
Rangers seasons since starting play: 63

Giants number of seasons in San Francisco it took to win championship: 52
Rangers number of seasons in Texas it took to win championship: 52
Share 49ersWebzone