Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 256 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

I'm not a big Braden guy, but he sums this up perfectly. This isn't good for Ohtani or the game. I hate the Dodgers, but this sucks.
Yamamoto got his s**t pushed in today.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Hope that becomes the norm.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

MLB uses juiced balls for international series games because they want maximum excitement to get fans from new markets.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

MLB uses juiced balls for international series games because they want maximum excitement to get fans from new markets.

Be that as it may, his stuff looked mediocre and he was missing spots constantly. Even the strikeouts werent exactly great pitches. He was inaccurate and his stuff was not very impressive.
Also 99, Yama got ROCKED in his two Spring Training starts after his impressive 2 inning debut:

March 6
3 innings
6 hits
3 walks
5 earned runs

March 13
4.2 innings
8 hits
1 walk
4 earned runs

He carried that into his season debut start also.
This Ohtani stuff just keeps getting worse. The really bad part is the interpreter is now telling media outlets like ESPN that he lied about everything he told them in the first version of events. Now the official version is that Ohtani's interpreter "stole" all the money. Yeah, wink, wink. I'm sure all of us have close friends who lift $4.5 million in pocket change from time to time. Right?

If this was a movie? I would call it "Shohei Ohtani's Poseiden Adventure." Where his cruise ship first gets hit by a tidal wave. And then, out of nowhere, a train. Several times. Then, another tidal wave.

Ohtani is done. If it's not sooner, it's later. The feds are going to do what they do and someone in that dirty little world of sports gambling is going to sing. Oddly enough, this may help fans of the Oakland A's if this plays out correctly. If Ohtani really does go down for the count, the last thing MLB owners will vote to approve is a team relocating to the address of 666 on the Vegas strip.
Dis gonna be good.

His contract is void and he's banned from baseball.
Could you hit a pro baseball pitch?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1kRgs0OT7L/?igsh=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==
Dis gonna be good.

Shohei says he was stolen from. Okay, do a audit on the bank statement. This was $4.5m and I imagine taken out over a lengthy period of time. You would have to believe Shohei has no clue what is going on in his own bank account for a very extended period of time, and his interpreter has access to said bank account. Often sending out that amount of money you need authentication with the account holder.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Dis gonna be good.

Shohei says he was stolen from. Okay, do a audit on the bank statement. This was $4.5m and I imagine taken out over a lengthy period of time. You would have to believe Shohei has no clue what is going on in his own bank account for a very extended period of time, and his interpreter has access to said bank account. Often sending out that amount of money you need authentication with the account holder.

Gee, wonder why he didn't take questions
I bet Phillies win over Yankees
world series prediction
Share 49ersWebzone