There are 260 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Great season Cavs, hope to see you again next year.

Tristan Thompson wants max, or close.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/18/report-tristan-thompsons-agent-let-it-be-known-cavaliers-forward-wants-max-or-near-max-contract/#comments
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/18/report-tristan-thompsons-agent-let-it-be-known-cavaliers-forward-wants-max-or-near-max-contract/#comments

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Great season Cavs, hope to see you again next year.

Thanks Chip. Hope to see the Dubs again next year in the Finals. Congrats to the Warriors again.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

This dude should have started all year and Cavs could have kept Wiggins.

A Lebron GM blunder.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This dude should have started all year and Cavs could have kept Wiggins.

A Lebron GM blunder.

Cavs were 32-3 in last 35 games when Love, Lebron, and Kyrie suited up. I'm not a fan of the trade but I wouldn't call it a blunder. If Love and Irving stayed healthy - Cavs had a great shot of winning the chip in year 1.

Gotta keep Love and go for it again.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cavs were 32-3 in last 35 games when Love, Lebron, and Kyrie suited up. I'm not a fan of the trade but I wouldn't call it a blunder. If Love and Irving stayed healthy - Cavs had a great shot of winning the chip in year 1.

Gotta keep Love and go for it again.

Not a Cavs fan but obviously they will always be in the news as long as Lebron is there, and they have a strong group of three if Love and Kyrie are in the lineup. I question whether Kyrie will ever stay healthy, but we will see. The bench? Not so much.

I will be interested to see what happens with Blatt once the dust settles.

Lol, a great year for my Warriors, I want the season to start again already.

Have you seen what players are getting max contracts lately? I'd easily pay Thompson 15 mill per year or whatever his max is. He's a good player and is still young with his best years ahead of him

Especially considering that 15 mill a year wont be much in a couple years when the NBA cap explodes and max will be in the $35 mill range
[ Edited by IT21 on Jun 21, 2015 at 3:38 AM ]
Lebron might be my most hated sports star ever. Never have I seen a less talented player get by on his god given abilities, ever.(size,strenght,speed)
  • Jiks
Originally posted by IT21:
Have you seen what players are getting max contracts lately? I'd easily pay Thompson 15 mill per year or whatever his max is. He's a good player and is still young with his best years ahead of him

Especially considering that 15 mill a year wont be much in a couple years when the NBA cap explodes and max will be in the $35 mill range
He's a good player but max contract for a guy that couldn't carry his part of the load in the Finals? I understand how NBA contracts are these days, but I don't feel role players deserve that kind of money. 10 pts 8 rebs with no real statistical improvement in 4 years is not max worthy.

He's a good player but max contract for a guy that couldn't carry his part of the load in the Finals? I understand how NBA contracts are these days, but I don't feel role players deserve that kind of money. 10 pts 8 rebs with no real statistical improvement in 4 years is not max worthy.

Couldn't carry his part in th playoffs....idk if you're a cavs fan but I'm not and I can see this guys worth. He is the only reason the cavs won two games and kept it fairly close
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Couldn't carry his part in th playoffs....idk if you're a cavs fan but I'm not and I can see this guys worth. He is the only reason the cavs won two games and kept it fairly close

Take away LBJ and this team wouldn't have done s**t in the playoffs. I'm not saying he didn't play well but he didn't carry anything by himself. He played his role as a great role player. Again he probably will get max, but I don't feel like these role players deserve max.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Take away LBJ and this team wouldn't have done s**t in the playoffs. I'm not saying he didn't play well but he didn't carry anything by himself. He played his role as a great role player. Again he probably will get max, but I don't feel like these role players deserve max.

Take away TT...and there's no one to save LBJ missed 20-25 shots a game
Thompson does not deserve the max. Actually, I'm not sure what his "max" is because that is misleading. He is probably worth 13 a year and that may be close to a max deal for him anyways.

And how the hell can CLE afford that if they are paying Lebron, Kyrie and wanna resign Love? Will they let Love go?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Thompson does not deserve the max. Actually, I'm not sure what his "max" is because that is misleading. He is probably worth 13 a year and that may be close to a max deal for him anyways.

And how the hell can CLE afford that if they are paying Lebron, Kyrie and wanna resign Love? Will they let Love go?

Supposedly Love and Smith are opting out ?
Share 49ersWebzone