There are 186 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Thompson does not deserve the max. Actually, I'm not sure what his "max" is because that is misleading. He is probably worth 13 a year and that may be close to a max deal for him anyways.

And how the hell can CLE afford that if they are paying Lebron, Kyrie and wanna resign Love? Will they let Love go?

Supposedly Love and Smith are opting out ?

Yeah, but the Cavs want to sign Love and you know he's getting a max. Don't know what JR is worth. Personally, I'm not a fan of JR
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Lebron might be my most hated sports star ever. Never have I seen a less talented player get by on his god given abilities, ever.(size,strenght,speed)
Also, I've never seen a one footed jumper look more uncoordinated trying to jump off of two.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Jun 21, 2015 at 1:43 PM ]
Lebron might be my most hated sports star ever. Never have I seen a less talented player get by on his god given abilities, ever.(size,strenght,speed)
Also, I've never seen a one footed jumper look more uncoordinated trying to jump off of two.

lol...yea, passing and handling the rock at 6'8 260 lbs is God given.

...and size, strength and speed are God given? lol...he must be an idiot working out every day in the gym.

At least you're honest about one thing. You're a hater.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This dude should have started all year and Cavs could have kept Wiggins.

A Lebron GM blunder.

Cavs were 32-3 in last 35 games when Love, Lebron, and Kyrie suited up. I'm not a fan of the trade but I wouldn't call it a blunder. If Love and Irving stayed healthy - Cavs had a great shot of winning the chip in year 1.

Gotta keep Love and go for it again.

love isn't going to stay, especially if D-wade signs
Originally posted by sacniner:
Thompson does not deserve the max. Actually, I'm not sure what his "max" is because that is misleading. He is probably worth 13 a year and that may be close to a max deal for him anyways.

And how the hell can CLE afford that if they are paying Lebron, Kyrie and wanna resign Love? Will they let Love go?

I think his max is around 5 year 75M.

He's a restricted free agent - so if Cavs are smart - they just need to extend a qualifying offer of 7.5M. Now, it's up to Thompson's agent to go to another team and get a max offer. Cavs should make an offer of somewhere around - 5 year 60-62M.

They don't have to offer him max unless he can get another team to give him max. Then - the Cavs can match that or let him walk away.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

A Lebron GM blunder.

Cavs were 32-3 in last 35 games when Love, Lebron, and Kyrie suited up. I'm not a fan of the trade but I wouldn't call it a blunder. If Love and Irving stayed healthy - Cavs had a great shot of winning the chip in year 1.

Cavs have no cap-space. As much as I would love to have Wade...they can't sign him

Love is very likely to stay. He'll opt out and sign a 2 year deal (similar to Lebron) and become FA again in 2017.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 21, 2015 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

A Lebron GM blunder.

Cavs have no cap-space. As much as I would love to have Wade...they can't sign him

Love is very likely to stay. He'll opt out and sign a 2 year deal (similar to Lebron) and become FA again in 2017.
you really want wade ?

Dude cant even play half a season
you really want wade ?

Dude cant even play half a season

When he is healthy - he's top 10 player and he's one of my favorites players to watch. But yea - I'll keep Love over Wade.

A lot of Cavs fan hate Love - I don't. I actually think he's very very important part. Cavs offense will be ridiculously good if Love is back.
Travel your way to stardom (audio NSFW)

Love opted out as expected.

I want him to sign a 5 year max deal but he will likely sign a short 2 year deal.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

was just about to post this lol

lol No wonder Phil Jackson ripped him apart.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 24, 2015 at 1:37 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
JR Smith opts out too
Originally posted by jrg:
JR Smith opts out too

Good. Don't care if he's back or not.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 24, 2015 at 1:45 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:

lol No wonder Phil Jackson ripped him apart.

lol Phil Jackson also thinks he should have gotten votes for Executive of the Year.

Dude has weak memory...players have been taking extra steps since at least the 90s and refs look the other way often.

[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 24, 2015 at 1:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone