There are 183 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Travel your way to stardom (audio NSFW)

was just about to post this lol

lol No wonder Phil Jackson ripped him apart.

lol Phil Jackson also thinks he should have gotten votes for Executive of the Year.

Dude has weak memory...players have been taking extra steps since at least the 90s and refs look the other way often.

Since before that even, but if you think traveling isn't worse now in the nba than ever before you're crazy.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Since before that even, but if you think traveling isn't worse now in the nba than ever before you're crazy.

Of course it is worse...players are faster and quicker - making it more difficult to pick up.

Also, we scrutinize everything more as well.

Of course it is worse...players are faster and quicker - making it more difficult to pick up.

scrutinize? some of those travels were like 5 or 6 steps. Thats blatant and he never gets called.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

scrutinize? some of those travels were like 5 or 6 steps. Thats blatant and he never gets called.

I think Draymond Green got called for two travel violations in game 6 ... lol. And Barbosa got called for at least one that I remember.
Serious question, and this isn't directed at 4ML or anyone in particular, but why is that LeBron's positive traits are highlighted and elevated as never before seen feats, but when a legitimate flaw in his game is brought into light, people are quick to justify by showing who did the same or worse. LeBron is 2-4 in the Finals? Well Jerry West was 1-9, etc. It can't go both ways.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Serious question, and this isn't directed at 4ML or anyone in particular, but why is that LeBron's positive traits are highlighted and elevated as never before seen feats, but when a legitimate flaw in his game is brought into light, people are quick to justify by showing who did the same or worse. LeBron is 2-4 in the Finals? Well Jerry West was 1-9, etc. It can't go both ways.

Because nobody cares about what athletes were doing in the 1800s (I know, West played in the 50s-60s)...

And you can't be the greatest of all time when you don't have a lot of rings and don't have a great record in the playoffs / finals.

I got a serious question as well. How come we regard Joe Montana as the greatest QB of all time? The main reason I keep hearing, is because of his flawless SB record and his wins in the playoffs. Shouldn't the same apply to Lebron? If not, than Manning or Marino is hands down the greatest QB of all time.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Because nobody cares about what athletes were doing in the 1800s (I know, West played in the 50s-60s)...

And you can't be the greatest of all time when you don't have a lot of rings and don't have a great record in the playoffs / finals.

I got a serious question as well. How come we regard Joe Montana as the greatest QB of all time? The main reason I keep hearing, is because of his flawless SB record and his wins in the playoffs. Shouldn't the same apply to Lebron? If not, than Manning or Marino is hands down the greatest QB of all time.

You don't think that the team has something to do with winning or losing?

It's Lebron's fault that Varrejao, Love and Irving all got hurt?

That is like Jordan trying to win without Pippen, Rodman and Phil Jackson. No way he does that. Not a chance.
It's such an absurd, illogical argument. 2-4 or 1-9 in the NBA finals - so the greatness of Jerry West and Lebron would be greater had they lost in the Conf Finals the years they lost in the NBA finals lol

Apparently it's better to be 3rd or 4th than 2nd. Montana would be less greater if he went 4-4 in the Super Bowl? Lol

Anyway, I'm not getting sucked into another dumb debate. Free agency in a few days - gotta retain Love and attract someone who can hit some 3s and play some defense.

Cavs GM said Love told him as well that he wants to re-sign, so they fully expect to sign him.
So where is LeTravel going

Opting out already

Opting out already

Is LeTravel something you do in France?

Opting out already

that's a question for James
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
A few years ago I watched a basketball game with my grandpa and he would get so pissed at the non travel calls.
The Cavs fuxked up so bad trading for Love, he's not going to resign.....lol

Edit: Lebrons not going to resign with the Cavs either....hahah
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Jun 28, 2015 at 9:40 PM ]

Opting out already

Maybe Oakland?

Opting out already

Maybe Oakland?

That first clip was absurd. lol The pivots before dribbling is such a common mistake though.
Share 49ersWebzone