Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So where is LeTravel going

Opting out already

Is LeTravel something you do in France?

Maybe Oakland?

That first clip was absurd. lol The pivots before dribbling is such a common mistake though.

Yea...but it's still traveling. And, there are other videos - I don't really care - just posted the first video I could find

Everyone travels - been going on for decades. It's funny ppl tend to have selective memory.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 28, 2015 at 10:22 PM ]

Rooting for this guy to make the team somehow.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So where is LeTravel going

Opting out already

Is LeTravel something you do in France?

Maybe Oakland?

That first clip was absurd. lol The pivots before dribbling is such a common mistake though.

Yea...but it's still traveling. And, there are other videos - I don't really care - just posted the first video I could find

Everyone travels - been going on for decades. It's funny ppl tend to have selective memory.
Everyone is not LeTravel James..sure you can find one or two clips of a certain player..but you can find whole documentaries on James and his world travels

So....free agency is almost here!!! Can't wait!
Kinda surprised MIller opted in. I thought he was gonna retire.

i know right. why would anybody want to make a couple million dollars, sitting on the bench, and possibility winning a title.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

i know right. why would anybody want to make a couple million dollars, sitting on the bench, and possibility winning a title.

He already has two rings from Miami but I've been a fan of his since he first came into the league with Orlando and its just kinda sad seeing him not even be a factor anymore.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 26, 2015 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

He already has twp rings from Miami but I've been a fan of his since he first came into the league with Orlando and its just kinda sad seeing him not even be a factor anymore.

Yea...same here. Always liked him. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded. With Cavs signing Richard Jefferson (another super-star Lebron's teaming up with if you ask some Lakers fans) - don't see them using Miller much, if at all.

He's well respected though - so I don't mind him being on the bench and continue to help out Kyrie and other young players.

I need to get one of these

lol Thats awesome
lol Thats awesome

Jimmy Fallon is awesome.

lol @ Lebron saying my kids ask for iPad and iPhone and then realizing Samsung pays him money to promote their brand lol
lol Thats awesome

Jimmy Fallon is awesome.

lol @ Lebron saying my kids ask for iPad and iPhone and then realizing Samsung pays him money to promote their brand lol

lol Right? Little too late there!

Can't wait to see this guy back on the court. Had his best year in 2014-2015 with Lebron and should only get better. Finally showed true super-star potential last year...and can be one of the top 3 PGs in the game very soon - but gotta stay healthy.

I can watch this over and over. The Bus Driver!

Cleared by docs to start working out...so some really good news. Shouldn't miss too many games (if any) during the start of the regular season. Must avoid any set-backs. Will like to see Blatt do a better job of managing his minutes (and Lebron's). Addition of Mo Williams should help.

This team is going to be so much fun to watch.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 1, 2015 at 1:20 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone