There are 370 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Haha lebron nearly killed aussie golfer Jason day's wife...she was sitting court side and he fell on her crushing her and knocking her out
https://youtu.be/_ixxf9uOh1Y here is the footage
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Haha lebron nearly killed aussie golfer Jason day's wife...she was sitting court side and he fell on her crushing her and knocking her out

Great for fans to be so close to the action like the NBA, but this is the risk. The fans are SO close in the NBA.
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
https://youtu.be/_ixxf9uOh1Y here is the footage

James sucks
Huge win against OKC without Kyrie & Shumpert. Can't wait for them to get healthy
Kyrie is finally back.
Saw this tweet tonight after the game. I think it was supposed to be humorous, but there is enough truth to make you think.

the ability to create fear of career-altering injury is Delly's elite NBA skill

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/37B047DAD21292311840562814977_460c2b9cda6.5.0.6630931108929875224.mp4?versionId=vS8sYGmt5q9gbWxKD9jjW.JmiVM8OaMY

This ESPN tweet is more telling

Andre Drummond leads NBA with 18 missed free throws in clutch time this season. Second on that list? LeBron with 12.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Dec 26, 2015 at 8:27 AM ]
Bump because the Lebron's got embarrassed by the Warriors, fired Blatt, and said Lebron had nothing to do with it.

Nice job by the Lebrons (Lebron) firing David Blatt, really helped tonight against the Bulls at home.

Of course, Lebron says he was caught off guard by the Blatt firing.

Glad Blatt was fired now rather than in June.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 24, 2016 at 10:26 AM ]

Originally posted by 4ML:

I think its a joke that he was fired at all and dont believe that Lue is a better coach than Blatt or that the Cavs will somehow be a better team with him gone. This was ALL about appeasing Lebron regardless of what their GM has to say about it. Its ridiculous for anyone to say that Lebron didnt have a huge say on this decision.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I think its a joke that he was fired at all and dont believe that Lue is a better coach than Blatt or that the Cavs will somehow be a better team with him gone. This was ALL about appeasing Lebron regardless of what their GM has to say about it. Its ridiculous for anyone to say that Lebron didnt have a huge say on this decision.

Lebron wanted Blatt out last December...and wanted Mark Jackson as the coach. If it was about appeasing Lebron - Blatt would have been fired a lot time ago and Jackson would have been hired last year.

I've watched every Cavs game and I disagree that he shouldn't have been fired. We will see how Lue performs. All I know is - he is very well respected among other coaches and will be far more strict on Lebron than Blatt was.

Lebron wanted Blatt out last December...and wanted Mark Jackson as the coach. If it was about appeasing Lebron - Blatt would have been fired a lot time ago and Jackson would have been hired last year.

I've watched every Cavs game and I disagree that he shouldn't have been fired. We will see how Lue performs. All I know is - he is very well respected among other coaches and will be far more strict on Lebron than Blatt was.

This team was 2 games away from winning the title last year despite injuries. This year they were 30-11 and the best team in the East. I just dont believe a guy with that kind of record should be fired and I truly believe that it doesnt happen unless Lebron is pulling the strings.

Of course they weren't gonna fire him half a season into his first year. But it was pretty obvious that Lebron has wanted him gone for a while. He got his wish now.

This team was 2 games away from winning the title last year despite injuries. This year they were 30-11 and the best team in the East. I just dont believe a guy with that kind of record should be fired and I truly believe that it doesnt happen unless Lebron is pulling the strings.

Brandon Haywood and Amundson (ex-Cavs from last year's roster) have recently spoken and both have said - players didn't need to say anything to GM. It was obvious that Blatt needed to go for anything who was with the team. Players didn't respect Blatt because he never called out Lebron during video reviews. They said, Blatt let Lebron do anything he wanted. There was an incident where GM Griffin sat in one of the reviews and called out Lebron on a play he didn't get back defensively (which is Blatt's job).

Others have also said that Blatt wasn't good at managing timeout, substitutions, and drawing plays. Another incident was mentioned where Lue told Blatt that he needs to call Lebron out in front of other players when he makes a mistake, something Blatt ignored.

I don't know whether Lue will be a better coach or not...I know that Blatt should have been fired in summer. Doesn't mean he is a bad coach. I think he's a good coach and it's not his fault, he was just thrown in this situation. He needed to be an assistant for couple seasons or a coach for a young team (which is what he signed up for).

I think it's funny that reporters and ppl who haven't been in the locker room are saying what an awful decision but the ex-players are saying - this was inevitable because Blatt was inexperienced for this situation.
Share 49ersWebzone