There are 240 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

steph curry ruined these cats man lol..
Originally posted by jrg:
lol reno must really hate the cavs

I don't give two s**ts one way or another about the cavs, but Lebron James is a narcissistic and self centered player/teammate. Despite his great talent he will always be associated with disruption, dysfunction, and turmoil largely due to his own actions. His legacy will reflect both of these great opposites.
Lol skip Bayless started posting here? Lol at dysfunction disruption and turnmoil.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lol skip Bayless started posting here? Lol at dysfunction disruption and turnmoil.

You can Lol it all you want, but that doesn't change it.
Originally posted by reno9er:

You can Lol it all you want, but that doesn't change it.

All right skip
It's early but what a turrible decision to fire Blatt and hire Lue.

Loool
Everybody knows his Holiness wanted Blatt gone...and I would have more respect for him if he would just come out and admit it instead of his phony comments to the press about being taken aback, and caught off guard by the Blatt firing. It's just disingenuous and typical of Lebron. In this case, him and his GM are both such insufferable liars that it's impossible for anyone who isn't drinking the koolade to take them seriously.

As far as the locker room atmosphere not being right? Lol, hilarious...why would anyone expect it to be right when the on-court GM was doing every thing in his power to make it not right. I can't wait to see how this soap opera plays out, and then listen to the excuses again.

surprise, he didnt post after Cavs crushed the Spurs
It's early but what a turrible decision to fire Blatt and hire Lue.

Loool

Yes dearest, you are right. Blatt was a terrible coach, how dare he get the team to game 6 of the finals last year with a depleted roster and have the best record in the east this year?

I'll bring you some more koolade sweetie, you just relax.
Delly is the only one with heart on this team,everyone else is a p***y
Yes dearest, you are right. Blatt was a terrible coach, how dare he get the team to game 6 of the finals last year with a depleted roster and have the best record in the east this year?

I'll bring you some more koolade sweetie, you just relax.

Never said he was terrible lol what you talking about?

Anyway, back to reality - PG13 and Bron tomorrow. Should be fun!!!!
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 31, 2016 at 10:08 PM ]
Should have stayed with the Heat.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Should have stayed with the Heat.

He ain't winning another title. Gonna end up like 2-7 in the finals, and still have ppl claiming he's the goat lol

I don't think the Cavs have really done anything wrong. I'm not sure why it's hard to believe that the Warriors are just a better team and not the Cavs messing up. The Cavs can beat the Spurs. The Spurs can beat the Cavs. But if they are messing up than what is San Antonio doing wrong when they play Golden State? They are just clearly the best team. Cavs and Spurs are the next best.
Share 49ersWebzone