There are 282 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I'm sure Joe Johnson choosing the Heat over Cleveland when LeBron was actively recruiting him has to be humbling on LeBrons part, he can try all he wants just isnt the leader of men that Pat Riley, Alonzo Mourning, etc are. It might've helped his image at the time, but he should've never left Miami. Could be the worst free agent move of all time.

Still think the worst fa move ever was the bullets giving juwon Howard 100 mil. Heat are lucky their deal fell apart with him
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 28, 2016 at 9:35 AM ]
I'm sure Joe Johnson choosing the Heat over Cleveland when LeBron was actively recruiting him has to be humbling on LeBrons part, he can try all he wants just isnt the leader of men that Pat Riley, Alonzo Mourning, etc are. It might've helped his image at the time, but he should've never left Miami. Could be the worst free agent move of all time.

#hatehard
Lol needed yall to beat wiz as they creeping on us but LeBron rests and Cleveland down 20 in the 3rd.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 28, 2016 at 11:38 AM ]

Joe Johnson said Miami was the choice because he's a a good friend of D-Wade and Amare and wants to live in Miami and end his career there.

Your comment was almost true.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

#hatehard

Hate? Lol no. He's not going to win anything with that loser organization
Legit question because I'm too lazy to check, do the Cavs play tonight and how are they doing?
Lebron passed TimmyD in points scored in career.

Just mindblowing.

And love that Cavs coaching staff is finally realizing that Lebron at 4 is so lethal. Hope he'll get more minutes there. Wanna see more Kyrie JR Shump Bron and Love on the floor together.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LeBron passed Tim Duncan for 14th place in NBA All Time Scoring, and also passed Gus Williams for 25th place in NBA All Time Steals.

He's the ONLY PLAYER in NBA HISTORY to be Top 25 in Points, Assists and Steals.

LeBron with 700 games of double-digits scoring, trailing only Kareem and Jordan.

Also he only needs 18 more points to be 13th on the all time scoring list.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This team, smh. So inconsistent.
Should have stayed with the Heat.

still winning it this year. Book it!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Bron is gonna be rested after sitting out last game.
Rip cavs

Kyrie just got his fine r&b gf stolen away by another r&b singer
Originally posted by YungAce:
Rip cavs

Kyrie just got his fine r&b gf stolen away by another r&b singer

Cavs aren't in it. This is Warriors year and no one is beating them.

RIP rest of the league.
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 30, 2016 at 6:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone