49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 247 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

I'm

3 times Finals MVP.

Elite company.

Greatest comeback.

Greatest Finals performance.

THE KING

Huge win, what a game.

kyrie was huge, so clutch. warriors legs were shot and couldnt make shots late.

even love stepped up and contributed. still think theyll regret that trade in the long run. had a chance to build a dynasty with wiggins learning off irving and lebron.
Crazy how much this dude lived up to the hype.

Carried a team to the NBA finals at 22 years old. Completes arguably the greatest comeback in sports history. No team has ever came back from a 3-1 deficit to the finals, and he did it against the team with the most regular season wins in NBA history. Ridiculous.
Thread title misspelled
If he can develop a post game and the euro step that Ginobli and Westbrook have down: mofo will literally be unstoppable.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I'm

3 times Finals MVP.

Elite company.

Greatest comeback.

Greatest Finals performance.

THE KING

Dont you have to be the best of all time to be The King?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dont you have to be the best of all time to be The King?

"The King" is just a nick name. Like the "Mail Man."

MJ >> Lebron > Kobe >>>>>>>>> De'anthony Thomas IMO.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Jun 20, 2016 at 1:53 AM ]
No one has ever won a championship for a 3rd world country like Cleveland
Congrats to Cleveland. I'll always have my grumbles, but the bottom line is that the better team won. On to next season!

By the way, does LBJ have a player option for next season? Now that he's gotten CLE the trophy, is there any possibility he skips to LA? I'm not trolling, just curious because it obviously affects the landscape of the WC. Personally, I think he'd be smarter to stay out East and save himself in the regular season.
Congrats to all true Cavs fans. It's been a long time for you guys. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Huge win, what a game.

kyrie was huge, so clutch. warriors legs were shot and couldnt make shots late.

even love stepped up and contributed. still think theyll regret that trade in the long run. had a chance to build a dynasty with wiggins learning off irving and lebron.

They won their first title in Franchise history by beating the one team in the league that presented a tough match up for Love, individually. I think they are more than satisfied with their trade. There is no guarantee GS will be back next year (no guarantee the Cavs will either but the chances are more likely) and the Cavs with Love present a tough match up for almost every team in the league not named GS. The Warriors and their quick, agile and versatile playmakers at the 1, 2 and 4 positions are troublesome for Love. No other team is built like GS that the Cavs have to worry about constant switches and defending the perimeter from elite shooters. The fact that they have accomplished the task of winning one in Cleveland, I'd expect them to play more relaxed, build on this and come back even stronger next year. They no longer have any pressure or the weight of a city on their shoulders anymore. Next year should be fun for them...
Originally posted by IT21:
Crazy how much this dude lived up to the hype.

Carried a team to the NBA finals at 22 years old. Completes arguably the greatest comeback in sports history. No team has ever came back from a 3-1 deficit to the finals, and he did it against the team with the most regular season wins in NBA history. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I feel great for the Cleveland fans. I wish the Cavs could have won this without James though. But I guess they could not have done it without his bush league step over move. I would have zero issues with Cleveland winning if it had not been for that. Even so, a part of me is happy for the Cleveland fans.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Congrats to Cleveland. I'll always have my grumbles, but the bottom line is that the better team won. On to next season!

By the way, does LBJ have a player option for next season? Now that he's gotten CLE the trophy, is there any possibility he skips to LA? I'm not trolling, just curious because it obviously affects the landscape of the WC. Personally, I think he'd be smarter to stay out East and save himself in the regular season.

He's actually played better in his career vs the West, contrary to popular belief. But I doubt he leaves. I think he will go for the back to back. I expect him (and most players) to continue to sign these two year contracts with a player option for the 2nd year as long as the cap keeps jumping up. It's a gamble but guys like him can certainly take that risk where they know they will get max deals every year.
Congrats to Lebron. I don't like him, but pretty amazing feat to win a Chamionship for a starved city.

The bad news is Cleveland people still live in Cleveland.
Share 49ersWebzone