49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 432 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
Is this true. Lebron could go to LA Lakers?

Why? He should go to NYK to be the king of New York. Rescue the Knicks and Madison Square Garden with his boy Melo and he'd be the billionaire he wants to be nearly overnight
Seriously doubt he'll ever leave Cleveland. Maybe at the very end to ring chase when he's broken down
He'll change teams every year and win it all to prove he's the greatest ever.

He can't surpass Kobe's greatest accomplishment ..... Beating a rape charge on a white woman.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Why? He should go to NYK to be the king of New York. Rescue the Knicks and Madison Square Garden with his boy Melo and he'd be the billionaire he wants to be nearly overnight

NYK or LA. He definitely not staying in CLE. Me thinks he goes with NYK and stays in the NBA Leastern Conference.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He can't surpass Kobe's greatest accomplishment ..... Beating a rape charge on a white woman.

I know you are probably kidding....but anyone who believes Kobe "raped" that woman are either the woman's family members or mentally handicapped in some way.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I know you are probably kidding....but anyone who believes Kobe "raped" that woman are either the woman's family members or mentally handicapped in some way.

Kobe doesn't have to rape women. The women will rape him most likely. Dude has the fame and the money to get what he wants when he wants and the women won't be no scrubs either. I never believed a word of that crap. More like an extortion ploy
Cavs parade is

RJ returning for another year and The King is gonna re-sign with Cavs.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cavs parade is

LeBron stood up there in front of 1.3 million people and took zero credit and individually recognized and gave credit to every single player as well as the fans, coaching staff and the organization. He used his personal moment to put "the others" in the spotlight a little longer. Well done, LeBron
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Jun 23, 2016 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Cavs parade is

LeBron stood up there in front of 1.3 million people and took zero credit and individually recognized and gave credit to every single player as wel as the fans, coaching staff and the organization. He used his personal moment to put "the others" in the spotlight a little longer. Well done, LeBron

Yeup...it was a great speech. His teammates have always loved playing with him. That tells me everything about the kind of leader and teammate he is.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Scratching a check so she goes away isn't that hard. Works on all ethnicities.
Cavs parade is

LeBron stood up there in front of 1.3 million people and took zero credit and individually recognized and gave credit to every single player as wel as the fans, coaching staff and the organization. He used his personal moment to put "the others" in the spotlight a little longer. Well done, LeBron

Yeup...it was a great speech. His teammates have always loved playing with him. That tells me everything about the kind of leader and teammate he is.

Agreed. There hasn't been one current or former teammate that I can re-call that has ever said anything about his work ethic, leadership or their time spent playing with him. Wonder which veteran at the end of their career will go try and get a ring next year.

Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Juwan Howard, Chris Anderson, Rashad Lewis, Richard Jefferson, Mo Williams (coming back), and Channing Frye are all guys that more than likely wouldn't have sniffed the opportunity of a 4th win in an NBA Finals without playing with LeBron. Probably can toss JR Smith in that as well
Cavs parade is

lol yet if they had lost, there would be so much grumbling about how dysfunctional the organization is with LeBron calling all the shots, Lue being a mascot of a coach, Love being the wrong fit, LeBron coming up short again, Cleveland being cursed, etc.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Cavs parade is

lol yet if they had lost, there would be so much grumbling about how dysfunctional the organization is with LeBron calling all the shots, Lue being a mascot of a coach, Love being the wrong fit, LeBron coming up short again, Cleveland being cursed, etc.

Lolz I doubt any team can get to game 7 of the NBA finals with a dysfunctional team and FO.

If you watched this team towards the end of the reg season and start of the playoffs they really came around and rallied around each other and their coach.
LeBron stood up there in front of 1.3 million people and took zero credit and individually recognized and gave credit to every single player as well as the fans, coaching staff and the organization. He used his personal moment to put "the others" in the spotlight a little longer. Well done, LeBron

Lol a fake planned out speech. We all saw how he really felt in his post game interview. It was just "I, I, I" and more "I". Somebody must've got on him for that lol
Share 49ersWebzone