Whaaa? loool

JR Smith

17 3s attempted, 0 2s

lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
JR Smith

17 3s attempted, 0 2s

lol

lol yea. I think about 12-13 were open. He made 8 of them. I'll take those numbers. Cavs did get a little trigger happy from the 3 and let the bulls back in the game in the 4th.
Gasol is killing the Cavs. Got damn it - this is gonna be a short series if Gasol is gettin those looks.
4xMVP showed up tn
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
4xMVP showed up tn

Lebron actually played great defense in game 1 but couldn't hit a shot. tonight he did everything and more. Had 22pts at half and when Bulls made their run in 3rd - took over again and scored 8 with couple assists.

I'm happy with the split. That was the best case scenario with JR missing.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
4xMVP showed up tn

Lebron actually played great defense in game 1 but couldn't hit a shot. tonight he did everything and more. Had 22pts at half and when Bulls made their run in 3rd - took over again and scored 8 with couple assists.

I'm happy with the split. That was the best case scenario with JR missing.

It was the head band

Let's go Cavs.

Must win again. Can't drop this game.

Still can't believe this series is tied at 2-2. In last 2 weeks - Cavs have lost...Love for the season, JR Smith for 2 game suspension, Kyrie playing on 1 foot, Shumpurt playing with strained nuts and this team didn't give up.

Wish Irving can feel better...and contribute on one end.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Great game from Bron last night, but it just seems like he's gonna run out of gas eventually.

Originally posted by FL9er:
Great game from Bron last night, but it just seems like he's gonna run out of gas eventually.

Probably...and I don't expect Cavs to win a title this year. But, if they make the Finals - I'll be more than happy. I just want as many playoff games for Irving, Thompson and Shump. Get plenty of experience for hopefully a run next year. Lebron is showing them what is needed to win in the NBA and setting a great example.
I was ambivalent about LeBron for most of his career and vehemently disliked the whole "decision" fiasco, but Lebron earned a fan in me when he returned to Cleveland. Whether it's this year or not, I hope he's able to get at least one title while there.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
I was ambivalent about LeBron for most of his career and vehemently disliked the whole "decision" fiasco, but Lebron earned a fan in me when he returned to Cleveland. Whether it's this year or not, I hope he's able to get at least one title while there.

I've always liked Lebron. Dude had the national spotlight on him since Sophomore year (maybe earlier? ). And he didnt flame out like so many others who go under the microscope at that age (The Biebers and Mileys of the world). Dude married his HS sweetheart, is an all around nice guy AND lived up to the hype. All his teammates seem to love him. If the "decision" is the worst thing he's ever done then he is doing things right. I didnt even think it was that bad. It was the biggest FA signing of ALL TIME, reading it from a Stephen A Smith tweet would have sucked.

He was taking scrubs like Mo Williams, Delonte West and ANderson Varajao deep in the playoffs year in and year out. Cant blame him for bolting.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

I've always liked Lebron. Dude had the national spotlight on him since Sophomore year (maybe earlier? ). And he didnt flame out like so many others who go under the microscope at that age (The Biebers and Mileys of the world). Dude married his HS sweetheart, is an all around nice guy AND lived up to the hype. All his teammates seem to love him. If the "decision" is the worst thing he's ever done then he is doing things right. I didnt even think it was that bad. It was the biggest FA signing of ALL TIME, reading it from a Stephen A Smith tweet would have sucked.

He was taking scrubs like Mo Williams, Delonte West and ANderson Varajao deep in the playoffs year in and year out. Cant blame him for bolting.

Credit to Lebron, that the only real smudge on his record IMO is "the decision", other than that he's shown impeccable character (on and off the court) and has carried many of his teams on his back over the years.

Not to veer away from the topic of this thread, too much, but I think my earlier ambivalence towards Lebron stemmed from the '90s and wanting Kobe to be like Jordan, and not wanting Lebron to be better than Kobe. So, as time wore on, I didn't want Lebron to get in the way of Kobe trying to equal or better Jordan's rings. It's clear Kobe is no Jordan (he's done being "the star" of his team and must become a role player if he wants another ring), and that as a player in the NBA he's never been able to do the things that Lebron does. Kobe's championship record is better than Lebron's, and he may be a better shooter, but that's it.

More clear to me is that it's been Lebron's time for a few years, since at least '10-'11, if not earlier. He had to learn how to be a champion in Miami and now he has taken that knowledge back to Cleveland. I really hope he is able to get another ring or more, if only just to quiet those who would argue he doesn't have one without Wade. IMM there is still time for Lebron to write a whole new story, it won't matter how many Finals losses he has if he can get more rings. My earlier ambivalence towards Lebron has given way to admiration.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Probably...and I don't expect Cavs to win a title this year. But, if they make the Finals - I'll be more than happy. I just want as many playoff games for Irving, Thompson and Shump. Get plenty of experience for hopefully a run next year. Lebron is showing them what is needed to win in the NBA and setting a great example.

Even without Love and Varejo who's left that can give them trouble? I think Chicago had the best chance to derail their run.

I think as long as Irving is not too hobbled by his injuries they are on a bee line to winning it all.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on May 15, 2015 at 11:53 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone