There are 250 users in the forums

College Football Thread

This s**t is funny.
omg Navy has an offense again. There is a god.
I will never understand how and why Brian Kelly is so highly regarded. Even at ND he was always doing the exact opposite of what he should be doing. Riley coached well though as much as I hate saying that.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Sep 1, 2024 at 8:19 PM ]
EIGHT AND TWO ON BETS

cant be stopped
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I will never understand how and why Brian Kelly is so highly regarded. Even at ND he was always doing the exact opposite of what he should be doing. Riley coached well though as much as I hate saying that.

It's all about the coordinators. He hired a stud DC

if I was hiring a big time job I'm hiring him
Alright, got a list of 22 games to look at. Going to whittle it down to 10 for bets.

I'll bet the Michigan Texas game since it's the big game but the line looks really accurate imo (Texas -6.5)
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

As a ND fan, I remember that pain.

Glad he isn't our fn problem anymore.
Would have been nice to see the LSU - USC game last night…this DirecTV - Disney dispute needs to get settled quick! Especially with it being just a week away from Week 1 for the Niners on MNF.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Alright, got a list of 22 games to look at. Going to whittle it down to 10 for bets.

I'll bet the Michigan Texas game since it's the big game but the line looks really accurate imo (Texas -6.5)

Good stuff, I appreciate your posts in this thread. I feel like there is money to be made betting college games.

I don't follow college as closely as the NFL so this is great.
Originally posted by floridaMan:

Good stuff, I appreciate your posts in this thread. I feel like there is money to be made betting college games.

Michigan couldn't even cover the spread against a div2 school. Gonna get steam rolled.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Michigan couldn't even cover the spread against a div2 school. Gonna get steam rolled.

So your saying Texas at -6.5?

I'm a FSU fan, after week 1 I'm scared to death to bet on them one way or the other. But the game is on tonight and I got the itch.
[ Edited by floridaMan on Sep 2, 2024 at 12:48 PM ]
So your saying Texas at -6.5?

I'm a FSU fan, after week 1 I'm scared to death to bet on them one way or the other. But the game is on tonight and I got the itch.

I'm be edge I have on betting is I bet on coaches coordinators more so than players. Betting USC was alllll about knowing their new DC

DC Lynn is only 34 but should get the next good power 4 job. Florida should fire Napier and hire him

Norvell was our OC in our best years the past 25 seasons.

I don't think he's really an elite coach. His strength is designing plays and game planning. And he always sucked at in-game adjustments. He was like a robot. If his offense wasn't working he just couldn't change. We'd always joke how predictable his play calls were as game went on

at asu he had Taylor kelly who had no arm talent but was like a college Brock Purdy. Agile and made super fast accurate reads.

speaking of Napier, he was also an OC for us. Plan was for him to be coach-in-waiting and basically run program for Herm Edwards. He said no and left lol. I think he's a good coach. If he gets fired (he should), Dabo swinney reunion?
Napier is getting real hate here right now. I think him replacing a coach who had success doesn't help.

Norvell isn't getting that kind of heat yet, that I have noticed. I think their new transfer QB is getting the a lot of it. There are already calls for him to get benched.

Miami looks legit.
[ Edited by floridaMan on Sep 4, 2024 at 3:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone