LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 195 users in the forums

College Football Thread

Thursday 4:30pm
ASU-2.5 at Texas st
-asu can't pass, injuries piling up, and team may be sleeping on tx st. Txst is red hot and probably a top 5 group of5 playoff chance squads
-but asu man handled a tough Wyoming team and then an sec team, winning not by skill but just physicality.
-I think asu wins this by a TD or 10

9 more games but bet this before line moves
The funniest part is, is that he wants to be taken seriously as a HC.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
ASU-2.5 at Texas st
-asu can't pass, injuries piling up, and team may be sleeping on tx st. Txst is red hot and probably a top 5 group of5 playoff chance squads
-but asu man handled a tough Wyoming team and then an sec team, winning not by skill but just physicality.

Friday
4pm
UNLV at Kansas -7
-these teams played each other in bowl game with Kansas winning by 13 and gaining more than 200 yards
-this just seems like a bad matchup for UNLV with an opponent that knows their schemes

5pm
Arizona +7 at Kansas State
-biggest matchup of the week, based on rankings
-both teams have under performed first 2 weeks
- Kansas state pass D has been horrible,Fifita-McMillan are going to feast

Saturday
9am
alabama at Wisconsin +16.5
-ummm did people watch last week? Bama struggled for 80% of the game. Can't just look at box score
-Bama should win but I think in the 10-13 range. Tough place to play and Bama isn't a juggernaut

LSU-7 at South Carolina
-gamecocks struggled to beat old dominion and despite lsu losing late to usc, they are a top 10 team

5 more games to go
Navy has an offense again
Originally posted by floridaMan:

lol.....

hahahhahah

Then gets mud stomped.....
Originally posted by Dshearn:

lol.....

hahahhahah

Both ESPN and the NFL Network are going to be balls deep on draft night with the cameras on these two.

Originally posted by Dshearn:

lol.....

hahahhahah

I listened to coach JB (Netflix guy) on the situation and he nailed it

Travis Hunter playing 100+ snaps a game playing his heart out and sacrificing his body

and all Deion seems to try to do is protect Shadeur and baby him. The Daddy ball is unreal and it really sucks for Hunter

had Hunter not gone to Deion, he'd be at a top 5 program and considered the greatest all time college player. Now he's going to eventually get broke and limp into draft from a losing Colorado team..
ASU-2.5 at Texas st

Friday
4pm
UNLV at Kansas -7
-these teams played each other in bowl game with Kansas winning by 13 and gaining more than 200 yards
-this just seems like a bad matchup for UNLV with an opponent that knows their schemes

5pm

Saturday
9am
-ummm did people watch last week? Bama struggled for 80% of the game. Can't just look at box score
-Bama should win but I think in the 10-13 range. Tough place to play and Bama isn't a juggernaut

LSU-7 at South Carolina
-gamecocks struggled to beat old dominion and despite lsu losing late to usc, they are a top 10 team

5 more games to go

Saturday
9:45am
Boston college at Mizzou -16

12:30pm
Oregon at Oregon State +16
Tulane +13.5 at Oklahoma
Washington -4.5 vs Washington state

4:30pm
UCF at TCU +2
ASU-2.5 at Texas st

1-0!

definitely a bit closer than I thought

texas state is a good team. Their coach Kinne getting a new job in off-season for sure. Baylor?

I can totally believe that report.

Friday
4pm
UNLV at Kansas -7

5pm

Saturday
9am

LSU-7 at South Carolina

5 more games to go

I got a bet in on Arizona +6.5.
Well lost 2 bets but I'm happy with the winners!

a win-win scenario
Oh boy, really off

lsu sucks!
Getting ESPN & ABC again! Moar college football! (Yes, DirecTV customer here…for the time being.)
Share 49ersWebzone