There are 220 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

Originally posted by jcs:
Wow what a game, what a win....Draymond playing like s**t too...
11 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals and a block. Played like s**t.. LOL
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
I agree

Just the throw away from kd late.. and curry and livingston not able to grab that last rebound

Defense stepped up late
KD made a dumb play and Dray missed 2 big free throws. Not perfect but certainly not an ugly game overall. Think about how big this was for the Celtics with this being the only trip the Dubs go to Boston. They played great yet the Warriors won. I just cant believe how f**king negative some guys are in here. So annoying to be honest
Who was the radio announcer? He sucked balls.
Originally posted by 190836:
Memo to Draymond: if you want a Supermax deal you have to be a clutch player. You are NOT

Because he's such a great offensive force huh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
Memo to Draymond: if you want a Supermax deal you have to be a clutch player. You are NOT

Shooting free throws has nothing to do with being an offensive force. He had to make at least one to make it a 3 point game with eight sends left. He choked.
He got the rebound. Its regular season. Chillax.

Shooting free throws has nothing to do with being an offensive force. He had to make at least one to make it a 3 point game with eight sends left. He choked.
and shooting free throws isn't the only part of the game where a player can be clutch. Draymond is the most clutch player they have BY FAR on the defensive end. We all know that his biggest weakness is shooting the ball and it can show up anytime.
What a great game.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

and shooting free throws isn't the only part of the game where a player can be clutch. Draymond is the most clutch player they have BY FAR on the defensive end. We all know that his biggest weakness is shooting the ball and it can show up anytime.

Exactly. At least give him credit for his clutch rebound off the miss.
[ Edited by DickWedgie on Jan 26, 2019 at 8:23 PM ]
  • Veteran

I understand Draymond's contribution. No sense arguing that. But for a player with his emotions, that causes rifts within the organization and still a year away from his contract, in which he is asking for a supermax deal, he has to bring it. He didn't at the most crucial point of the game. I also understand, this is only one game. But this was an important game as Steve Kerr mentioned in his post game.

I understand Draymond's contribution. No sense arguing that. But for a player with his emotions, that causes rifts within the organization and still a year away from his contract, in which he is asking for a supermax deal, he has to bring it. He didn't at the most crucial point of the game. I also understand, this is only one game. But this was an important game as Steve Kerr mentioned in his post game.
First of all he isn't going to get a super max deal. He wont be ALL NBA or DPOY so that is out. Secondly, he did "bring it" but just missed a couple of free throws. It happens. The guy isn't a great shooter. Never has been and never will be.

You aren't alone in the negativity in here though. Hell, how the Dubs won with "Durant not showing up in the 1st", "Klay not having it tonight", and "Draymond playing like s**t" and choking", is beyond me. lol
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jan 26, 2019 at 8:33 PM ]
  • Veteran
First of all he isn't going to get a super max deal. He wont be ALL NBA or DPOY so that is out. Secondly, he did "bring it" but just missed a couple of free throws. It happens. The guy isn't a great shooter. Never has been and never will be.

You aren't alone in the negativity in here though. Hell, how the Dubs won with "Durant not showing up in the 1st", "Klay not having it tonight", and "Draymond playing like s**t" and choking", is beyond me. lol

Dude, you have your opinion and i have mine. Don't take it personally. Relax, it's just differences of opinions.
Man that was a helluva game. Kyrie so cold blooded against the Dubs as usual, he's amazing.

This would be a very exciting Finals matchup
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Man that was a helluva game. Kyrie so cold blooded against the Dubs as usual, he's amazing.

This would be a very exciting Finals matchup

If Gordon Hayward remembers that he's pretty damn good at basketball then yes. Otherwise Warriors in 5

NBA neophytes only look at points scored. I cringe whenever Green squares up to shoot, but I also realize they would not be the team they have been without him. I also can't stand his complaining and antics, as it is juvenile at best. Not the type of player I admire, or would want on a team I root for. But there is no denying that the W's would not be what they have been without him. Every great team needs an azzhole that is willing to do the dirty work (dirty deeds).
Share 49ersWebzone