There are 224 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why does Marc Jackson's voice irritate the total f**k out of me

Clearly contact lol
Good win against a very good team last night. I am really surprise Boogie is really moving well and fitting in nicely. At first I thought coming back he would be a less athletic version of Zaza with a limited offensive skills and defensive liability and would take a couple of months before he looks back to normal. Having Boogie is big difference especially on rebounding and offense putting a lot of pressure on the other teams Center.

Lol at Draymond almost losing the game yesterday because he can't hit a free throw. Not sure what happened to his shooting. Couple of years ago he averages almost 16 per game and shooting the 3 ball around 36%-38%. I think he is capable but just lost confidence. I think couple of years ago when Kerr was out Draymond has the Green light from Luke to shoot the 3 but after Kerr came back he never got his shot back after it. I think he should shoot more since its only the regular season to gain confidence for the upcoming playoffs. He also needs a go to moves he has the funniest fadeaway jumper like his back pack dragging him down . He should practice a hook shoot or a floater instead of a fadeaway just my opinion.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Good win against a very good team last night. I am really surprise Boogie is really moving well and fitting in nicely. At first I thought coming back he would be a less athletic version of Zaza with a limited offensive skills and defensive liability and would take a couple of months before he looks back to normal. Having Boogie is big difference especially on rebounding and offense putting a lot of pressure on the other teams Center.

Cousins per 36 minutes - 84 minutes total

23.1 points on .573 true shooting
12.4 rebounds
6.0 assists
1.7 steals
1.3 blocks

This is basically what he was averaging last year with NO. And all this after one of the worst injuries an NBA player (especially a huge man) can have. I'd say that Cousins is just about a perfect fit.
Boog has been great minus the quick fouls lol

I think he was ready to go a month or two ago.. it probably helped he got some practice time in with the guys
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
I agree

Just the throw away from kd late.. and curry and livingston not able to grab that last rebound

Defense stepped up late

Curry and dray.. my bad.. sdot wasn't even in the game
Boogie is a monster

Gonna suck losing him and kd next season
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Boogie is a monster

Trade boogie and kd for AD

Will be interesting to see what happens now, AD is a huge piece that impacts what we do
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Boogie is a monster

Will be interesting to see what happens now, AD is a huge piece that impacts what we do

Celtics or Lakers. I'm hoping for some dark horse team though.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

too bad, the Mavs really dont have anything.

AD and Doncic together for the next 10 years? Wow
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

too bad, the Mavs really dont have anything.

AD and Doncic together for the next 10 years? Wow

They could trade DSJ and some firsts, but that's not even really that attractive considering what other teams could offer.

Boogie is a monster

That would be possibly the worst trade ever for both teams. Not a a chance the Pelicans trade him to Warriors as they will want a huge haul of young future all stars and high picks
Draymond out tonight due to "rest."

We're trading Draymond for AD it's a guarantee
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jan 28, 2019 at 9:57 AM ]

LMAO, could you imagine a team of KD/Steph/AD?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

LMAO, could you imagine a team of KD/Steph/AD?

More likely Klay/Steph/AD if AD ever hits the market as a FA
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Boogie is a monster

That would be possibly the worst trade ever for both teams. Not a a chance the Pelicans trade him to Warriors as they will want a huge haul of young future all stars and high picks

And they'd still not get equal value

Wonder if the knicks part with #1 and possibly Zion
Share 49ersWebzone