Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 267 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wes Matthews and DeAndre Jordan might be available for buyout. Which one do you guys want? Wes Matthews we need a wing.

Jordan without question. He would give the Warriors the real rim protector in the middle that they lack. Boogie is a much better player obviously but not as good a defender.

I just read Jordan former agent is Bob Myers. So there's definitely a connection.

DO IT! I still worry a bit about Cousins health and would feel a lot better with another big man in the middle.
Cousins 28-30 minutes
Jordan 18-20 minutes
Wes Matthews and DeAndre Jordan might be available for buyout. Which one do you guys want? Wes Matthews we need a wing.

Jordan without question. He would give the Warriors the real rim protector in the middle that they lack. Boogie is a much better player obviously but not as good a defender.

I just read Jordan former agent is Bob Myers. So there's definitely a connection.

DO IT! I still worry a bit about Cousins health and would feel a lot better with another big man in the middle.
Cousins 28-30 minutes
Jordan 18-20 minutes

March 1 is the deadline we will see if the Knicks buys him out. That lineup wow especially playing against Jokic, Capela and Adams in the playoffs we can throw a lot of bodies to those guys. Possibly rebounding what kills us the most Cousins and Jordan just solves that issue.

Link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1091076839441907712
[ Edited by nothing03 on Jan 31, 2019 at 1:37 PM ]
Congrats Klay 3 all stars.
You guys think kd goes to the knicks next year?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

I think so.

Who knows. I doubt even KD knows for sure right now. It is a completely idiotic move but its his right to be stupid.

If you are an individual player fanboi type, it makes hella sense

If you are a team fan and believe a collection of players playing together make a team great, them KD is out of his frekkin mind
[ Edited by Bluefalcon61 on Jan 31, 2019 at 5:08 PM ]

I think it's a domino effect. I think the only way KD goes to New York is if Kyrie signs with him. Only Kyrie can possibly convince KD to go with him to New York. If Kyrie signs back with Boston I think he stays here. I don't think a Jimmy Butler and KD pairing would take them far. Besides Kyrie Kawhi is the only championship caliber talent out there but I doubt he goes to New York. So I think Boston retaining Kyrie is the key here. Unless KD wants be Melo 2.0 and waste his prime years on a trash organization.
Klay out tonight with illness
Boogie can PASS

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Boogie can PASS

I never realized just how great a passer Cousins is. One of the best passing centers I can remember
I would feel so much better about KD possibly leaving if I knew that the Dubs would still have Boogie next year.
Steph with the 4 point play! SWEET
I would feel so much better about KD possibly leaving if I knew that the Dubs would still have Boogie next year.

Is it impossible to sign him if KD left?

And if we could, who are the competition?

The 2 LA teams?
Miiami?
Pelicans again?
Atlanta
The NY teams?
Bulls?

The ones I can think of that could use a center of Boogies skills
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Is it impossible to sign him if KD left?

And if we could, who are the competition?

The 2 LA teams?
Miiami?
Pelicans again?
Atlanta
The NY teams?
Bulls?

The ones I can think of that could use a center of Boogies skills
With the way Boogie is playing he is going to get a huge deal in free agency unless he gets hurt. The Warriors can only offer him a bit over 6M next year.
Share 49ersWebzone