49ers WR Deebo Samuel will miss 'a couple of weeks' with calf strain →

There are 191 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Really unfortunate that Steph broke his hand. This is like the year from hell for Dubs fans.

LOL at KAT's mom trying to get at Embiid in the tunnel.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Really unfortunate that Steph broke his hand. This is like the year from hell for Dubs fans.

never supporting injuries... thats bad for the nba with his broken hand.

in the mean time, YOU MEAN STEPH ACTUALLY HAS TO PLAY WELL INSTEAD OF RELY ON 30 ALL STARS TO CARRY HIM.. YOU DONT SAY

again I don't like the injury, but im just being real here.
Good lord...both Embiid and KAT are behaving like high school teenagers on social media.

Injuries suck a dick. I was looking fwd to Curry going ape s**t on the league and put up absurd numbers and shooting and making ridiculous shots.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Good lord...both Embiid and KAT are behaving like high school teenagers on social media.

Embid talking all that sh!t on Instagram because KAT was posting him crying after the playoff loss last year to the raptors. Trying to throw at least he's been to the playoffs and blah blah blah 2nd round loss in the eastern conference semi finals. Oh, Joel. That isn't something to throw in somebody's face when you're trying to look cool.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DaBum:
I'll say it ... Simmons is a b***h for double teaming. Full on attacked from behind. Simmons should be suspended minimum for 5 games for being in brawl and the chokehold. I'd say 3 each for the other two.

Agree. Choking someone nearly unconscious isn't protecting s**t.
Simmons choke holds leading to tap out = 1

Simmons 3 pointers in career = 0

Stat of the day
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Simmons choke holds leading to tap out = 1

Simmons 3 pointers in career = 0

Stat of the day

Both legendary stats.
KD with an interesting interview on espn. Saying that the argument with Draymond in the bench played a role in him leaving:

Originally posted by 4ML:

Injuries suck a dick. I was looking fwd to Curry going ape s**t on the league and put up absurd numbers and shooting and making ridiculous shots.

Not so easy when you're the only serious offensive threat on the team. I know its a small sample size, but his shooting numbers this season have been atrocious before last night's injury.
And the Heat have Tyler Herro

Share 49ersWebzone